Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Female • Age 56

Dr. McNerney

precision

6550 Rock Spring Dr Ste 155 Bethesda, MD 20817

Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Bethesda, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McNerney to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Bethesda

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. McNerney accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. McNerney treats your condition or procedure

• Spine Rehabilitation Exercises
  • Sprain
  • Strengthening Exercise

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. McNerney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McNerney

Dr. McNerney?
I've been seeing Therese McNerney, DPT, for years. Mostly, I've been able to avoid Physical Therapy through regular workouts. But, at times, I need PT. She is a skilled diagnostician - and, a skilled clinician with a friendly practical personality. I've seen a lot of P.T.'s but this one actually really helped. I send people to her, regularly, and get good feedback. Please note: she has TERRIFIC office staff - and, they are helpful. Debbie is outstanding. And Therese McNerney is never late!
Bethesda, MD – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
I have been seeing Therese on and off for over 15 years!!! She is truly a miracle worker and never ceases to correct the problem, or send me the the proper medical advisor for a consult or procedure. She is funny, accommodating and has the hands of a miracle worker!! She has worked on my back, neck, shoulders, hips, feet and every joint in my body..truing to avoid surgery..she works with me and helps knowing my goals. I would recommend her to family and friends....without hesitation.
Tina in MD – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
The best and most knowledgeable physical therapist I have ever been to and I’ve been to a significant number of them. Therese has me feeling good after 18+ years of being in pain. And, maybe most importantly, I need only to see her periodically versus once or even twice per week as I have had to do in the past with other therapists. I recommend Therese highly.
Lexa Gandolfo in Bethesda, MD – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
Therese has been working on me and all my tennis and running injuries for many years now. She is my "Go to" always to get put back together. She is so knowledgeable and always figures out exactly what is going on in my body. I have absolute trust in her and her practice.
Patricia Cohen in Bethesda – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
Dr. McNerney is a genuinely outstanding physical therapist. She was able to accurately diagnose and treat my husband for debilitating back pain, and her treatment has seen me through a variety of osteoarthritis pains and a hip replacement surgery. We've seen a number of therapists over many decades, none of whom compare with Dr. McNerny!
Julie G in Bethesda, MD – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
Dr. McNerney is the best of the best! I have worked with her on chronic joint issues as well as injury rehabilitation. She is a talented diagnostician, a committed therapist, and a supportive and motivating personality. She is good at arming patients with the exercises and skills needed to continue PT at home during and after treatment. Dr. McNerney also is a top resource for doctors and other practitioners in the area.
Bethesda, MD – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
Dr. McNerney has treated me successfully for various minor musculoskeletal problems, providing outstanding, individualized management for 15 years. Since 2015, she has been essential to my recovery from 2 lumbar diskectomies, a 3-level instrumented lumbar spine fusion, and a left total hip replacement. During these increasingly complex problems, her care has been superb, supremely professional. I have referred numerous friends; she has fixed them all! She is a true healer, a wonderful clinician.
Mark H Greene, MD in MD – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
Therese McNerney is the best PT I can imagine. She has seen me through several severe back problems and has always gotten me t a better place. She is extremely knowledgeable about medications, exercises, dry needling, and myofascial tension release therapy and uses all tools at her disposal. For anyone experiencing chronic and complex musculoskeletal problems, she is top notch. Her no-nonsense but encouraging manner is also a plus.
Bethesda, MD – Aug 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
I came to Dr. McNerney on the recommendation of a friend who spoke so highly of Dr. McNerney that it almost didn't seem real....until she started to work with me. She is a medical detective as well as skilled physical therapist beyond even expectation. I now am happy to be her recommend as well.
Richard in Bethesda, MD – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
Dr. McNerney put me back on my feet during a prolonged and painful herniation of my L4 and L5 discs. By the time I found her, I was so debilitated that I had spent months in bed and was barely functioning. Not only did Dr. McNerney work with me to strengthen my muscles and increase my flexibility, but she inspired me to stick with my exercise routine at home. She gave me the confidence to believe that I would feel better and I did.
Bette L in Washington, DC – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
Dr. McNerney has hands which find and correct any problems with great certainty. She knows what to do, even when others have not been able to help. She also gives excellent advice, how to take care of the problem on a daily basis, and how to prevent further damage. She can also recommend other professionals in allied fields, each of whom has been outstanding in their fields. (She's also very nice!)
Julie in Silver Spring, MD – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?
She was amazing. Best physical therapy I have ever had. Will definitely recommend her.
Wendy in Bethesda, MD – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Therese McNerney, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. McNerney?

Therese McNerney has a Doctorate in Physical Therapy and has been practicing full time for the last 31 years. She is the founder of Precision Physical Therapy and focuses on Manual Therapy, Orthopedics, customized exercises, and P...Read more

• Physical Therapy

2008
Doctorate Of Physical Therapy

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. McNerney communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. McNerney offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. McNerney offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. McNerney have free onsite parking?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. McNerney offer weekend visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. McNerney offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (301) 564-6022