CounselingFemale

Telehealth services available
1011 S Main St Hampstead, MD 21074

Therese Conlon is a Counselor in Hampstead, MD. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Therese Conlon to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Therese Conlon treats your condition or procedure

Therese Conlon accepts

Therese Conlon accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO

Therese Conlon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Therese Conlon

3.7

Therese Conlon

Therese is open, kind and willing to listen. Therese is wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to everyone.
Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Therese Conlon?
I have been seeing Therese for 3 years and she has helped me through one of the darkest times of my life. She always returns my calls or fits me in when I need an urgent appointment. She has always been kind, understanding, attentive, but firm with advice. She tells me what I need to hear when I need to hear it, not what I want to hear. She always celebrates my successes with me and shares my disappointments. She goes above and beyond when it comes to a therapist. I have been in and out of therapy my whole life and she has truly been one I will stay with. She just makes sense.
Dana Przybyszewski – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Therese Conlon?

How was your experience with Therese Conlon?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling