Dermatology  |
Theresa Saleh, PA
Theresa Saleh, PA-C has been a Physician Assistant since 1981. She received her Bachelor of Science in Medicine from the University of Florida. At the Skin Cancer Center, Ms. Saleh is qualified to examine patients and perform necessary biopsies and ED&C's. Professional Board Certified by the National Commission of Physician Assistants in 1981 Member American Academy of Physician Assistants Member Florida Academy of Physician Assistants Bachelor of Science in Medicine, University of Florida, 1981 Joined Skin Cancer Center of Central Florida in 2012

3210 SW 33rd Rd Ste 100

Ocala, FL 34474

Theresa Saleh, PA

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Theresa Saleh

Give the best possible care to all patients.

• Dermatology
  • Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Procedural Dermatology

Theresa Saleh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Biopsy
  • Cryosurgery
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981

Theresa Saleh has no awards or honors listed.

Theresa Saleh has no media or publications listed.

Theresa Saleh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Theresa Saleh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Theresa Saleh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Theresa Saleh to family and friends
Theresa Saleh's Performance
in Ocala, Florida |
I like her friendliness and thoroughness, caring and concern for my care.
Lady Lake, FL |
Theresa is kind, warm, a good listener, and very experienced. She is a pleasure to deal with.
in Lady Lake, FL |
My husband and I had our annual skin cancer checkups today. He was called back first and I prepared to sit in the waiting room until my appointment which was scheduled for 8:30 am. I was amazed when Satura called my name. Satura was professional and friendly. I thought Theresa did a thorough checkup and she asked a lot of questions. She is professional and friendly as well. My husband and I are happy Dr. Barber decided to reopen the Summerfield office and we didn't have to change doctors.
in Beverly Hills, FL |
Kind, patient and understanding. Good "bedside" manner. Obviously very experienced.
in Inverness, FL |
Thorough, courteous and friendly & explains things well.
in Summerfield, FL |
Theresa Saleh is professional, friendly, thorough, & very, very nice. I have contact dermatitis/hives and my insurance company stopped providing my medication. She helped me find an alternative medicine that would work while keeping in mind the out-of-pocket expense to me. She doesn't hurry you through an examination yet does not waste her time or yours, keeping your appointment time accurate.
in Ocala, FL |
My brother and I have been going to Theresa for quite a few years now and highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable, friendly, patient, thorough, takes her time, explains things, answers your questions, has a sense of humor, etc. Her assistant, Phyllis is great too. Overall, extremely satisfied. Definitely a 5 star rating (Excellent)
in Ocala, FL |
As I stated in the review of Dr. Barber, Theresa is very professional, friendly, compassionate and listens to your concerns. You never feel rushed and she is very thorough in her exams. Her assistant, Phyllis is equally competent with the same qualities as both Theresa and Dr. Barber. The office as a whole is amazing! I am blessed to have found them!
in Ocala, FL |
Theresa is always happy, friendly and positive. She is the best dermatologist PA (including dermatologist (MD)) I have ever had. She is very thorough in her exam, much better than the dermatologists I've had in the past.
Have you seen Theresa Saleh, PA?
Are you Theresa Saleh?

Visit Theresa Saleh

Theresa Saleh accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.