Dr. Theresa Buckley, DNP

Dr. Theresa Buckley, DNP

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Theresa Buckley, DNP is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Kenosha, WI. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, developmental-behavioral pediatrics, and more.Read her story

6923 39th Ave

Kenosha, WI 53142

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • Community Care Network
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Buckley

See how frequently Dr. Buckley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Sleep Disorders
Anxiety

Dr. Buckley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Buckley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Buckley "I am writing to introduce myself as a Doctor of Nursing Practice, one of the several excellent health care providers associated with Wisconsin Tele-Med Network. I am Dr. Theresa Stovern Buckley. I have been in the profession of Nursing since 1982 and a Nurse Practitioner since 2003. Early professional experience led me to intensive care and emergency department care. Life experience then led me to developmental pediatrics, special needs and psychiatry. My husband and I have four sons, two who have epilepsy and autism. This led me into intensive study of neuro-developmental disabilities. I value continuing education and also teach at a State University Nursing program at the Doctoral level. I especially excel seeing pediatric patients with ADHD, autism, depression, anxiety or other special needs. My B.S.N. M.S.N., post- master's APNP certification as well as DNP degrees were all received through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire."

This content was provided by Dr. Buckley "I believe that every child deserves the right to be happy, healthy and loved, regardless of emotional and or developmental disadvantages. We all need to be more understanding of everyone's uniqueness in this world and embrace our differences. That is how I practice and live my life. "

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Behavioral Psychiatry
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Child Psychology
  • Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Mental Health
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pediatric Mental Health
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychological Trauma

Dr. Buckley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Medication Management
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Rochester Community College A.A. In Nursing
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Wisconsin / Eau Claire B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of Wisconsin / Eau Claire Doctor Of Nursing Practice
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Wisconsin / Eau Claire Master Of Science In Nursing Education
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Buckley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buckley has no media or publications listed.

• Sign Language

Dr. Buckley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buckley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buckley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buckley to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Buckley's Performance

Dr. Buckley Says:
"

Wisconsin Tele- Med Network and all of our providers would like to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to treat you and or your family. We understand that you took the time to choose our facility and we hope to live up to your expectations. That being said, we also understand that that there is always room for improvement. Please take the time to tell us how we did. Our providers take this feedback very seriously and appreciate

...

Excellent Provider ! When you need someone to really listen to you, she is the best. Great little office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1