Dr. Theodore Wasserman, PHD

Adolescent PsychologyMaleAge 75

Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Theodore Wasserman, PHD is an Adolescent Psychologist in Boca Raton, FL.

Dr. Theodore Wasserman, PHD
21301 Powerline Rd Ste 209 Boca Raton, FL 33433

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Wasserman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wasserman accepts

Dr. Wasserman accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Wasserman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wasserman

3.8

My husband and I went to Dr. Wasserman before we were married to make sure our disagreements weren't foreboding of a future of unhappiness. We have been married now 31 years and were googling his name to see if he was still in business. So much of his advice and insights from back remain with us today. Dr. Wasserman doesn't just sit in a corner, lightly snoring as you pour out your heart to him. He actively listens and observes your body language and explains "you" to you. He gave my husband the advice to not say "I can't" but rather "I don't choose to," which was a bit of a lightbulb moment for us. To this day, 31 years later, we look back on our sessions with Dr. Wasserman fondly.
Nancy NJ – Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Wasserman, PHD?
Dr Ted is the only person ever to "get" my kid. He has a unique understanding of our whole family dynamic, which not only helps my daughter, but helps us all. I don't know what we would do without him.
Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Wasserman, PHD?
So I believe he's good when it comes to metacognition . Which he's really good on preparation. it's like he wants to train my mind to motivate when it comes to personal stuff or plans within the suggestion .
  • Long wait times
Evan Stoltz in Boca Raton, FL – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Wasserman, PHD?
Don't go to this awful psychologist and keep your children away from him. With regard to Ted Wasserman: Ted Wasserman is horrible. Ted Wasserman is a living nightmare. He saw my children for counseling and they disliked him from the point of introduction. Initially, I encouraged them both to continue to see him and try it out. Wishing to avoid litigation, I permitted my children to stop seeing him - thank heavens! So happy we found a professional new Dr.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sam Shapiro in Boca Raton, FL – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Wasserman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wasserman?