Taffie Bucci, LCSW

Taffie Bucci, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Taffie Bucci, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Pittsburgh, PA. She specializes in clinical social work and social work.

425 N Craig St Ste 302

Pittsburgh, PA 15213

• Gateway Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicare
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Taffie Bucci

This content was provided by Taffie Bucci "I am board certified as a Transgender Care Therapist and am also board certified as an EMDR therapist.  My specialties include working with LGBTQ clients and clients who have experienced trauma."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Social Work

Taffie Bucci does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Taffie Bucci has no awards or honors listed.

Taffie Bucci has no media or publications listed.

Taffie Bucci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Taffie Bucci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Taffie Bucci's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Taffie Bucci to family and friends

Taffie Bucci's Performance

Taffie Bucci Says:
"

Many thanks to clients who have posted comments on this site.  It is always disappointing to receive negative reviews and I regret that a few clients did not have a positive experience with me.  I'd like to post a review I received on my Facebook account, Taffie Bucci, LCSW, from one of my transgender clients:

Absolutely love Taffie! I'm a transgender man, and it took me over two years to find a therapist

...

She's a hugely compassionate woman who tells you what you need to hear, as opposed to what you want to hear. She always has a way to deal with stuff, while compassion just oozes out of her. I would send anyone to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As I read through some of the negative reviews of Taffie, I wonder if some reviewers may not have been ready for therapy. I am a lesbian woman with substance abuse issues; Taffie has helped me become more honest, grounded & communicative. Her empathy eased me as soon as I walked in. I know...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend this Social Worker. She never mentioned, on the phone, that I would need 90 days clean time to be her client. I went to see her, poured out my entire 30 year drug & alcohol history that took 1 hour and was painful, she said "I can't see you, you don't have enough clean time"....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Taffie is compassionate and had a knack for meeting me right where I am. She is empathetic yet challenges my false beliefs. Her EMDR skills have unlocked so much healing for me. I highly recommend this highly skilled healer.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The first appointment went well. She is kind and compassionate. However, I did not feel as though she tried to listen and understand. She would go on tangents that did not apply to my situation and I felt she was dismissive when I tried to explain that or disagree. It felt like she gives generic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3