Terry Wilder, ARNP

Terry Wilder, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Terry Wilder, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of South Florida in 1998 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and infectious disease medicine.Read his story

1707 N Mills Ave

Orlando, FL 32803

Learn about Terry Wilder

Terry Wilder's bio

This content was provided by Terry Wilder "Terry received his nurse practitioner degree at the University of South Florida, Tampa in 1998. While working toward his degree, Terry developed an educational intervention program for HIV infected/affected teenagers, in addition to doing numerous educational talks for medical professionals regarding HIV and Hepatitis. Prior to joining Orlando Immunology Center in 2007, Terry spent 9 years with the Tampa General Healthcare at the Hillsborough County Clinic for the HIV infected population. While there, he took on many leadership roles, including acting as an HIV preceptor for both infectious disease fellows as well as nursing students. At Orlando Immunology Center, Terry has helped implement a comprehensive medical evaluation process for our HIV population, taking the role of primary care provider to many of our patients. He has been active in research as a sub-investigator for clinical trials. He is certified as an HIV Specialist through the American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Infectious Disease Medicine

Terry Wilder does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anoscopy

• Orlando Regional Healthcare Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Orlando Immunology Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Terry Wilder has no awards or honors listed.

Terry Wilder has no media or publications listed.

Terry Wilder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Terry Wilder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Terry Wilder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Terry Wilder to family and friends

Terry Wilder's Performance

The best of the best!!! I had no idea how amazing OIC truly is until I tried to find a doctor when I went to Atlanta. I'm glad I'm back because Terry is the BEST! I'm so proud he was 2nd in Watermark WAVE Awards. (He's #1 in my book!) OIC's entire staff is so welcoming to us LGBTQ folk and they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This place is amazing!! I started coming here about a year ago after I was bumped around the system for a while. As soon as I found OIC they immediately took care of EVERYTHING. They really listened and someone helped me with my insurance problems plus I got a great case manager. My doctor is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

He is great! Professional and very knowledgeable about HIV plus he has a great sense of humor. I'm gay and can tell him anything with no judgement. In fact, the entire staff at OIC always makes me feel welcome and comfortable.