Dr. Terry Watts, DC

Dr. Terry Watts, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Terry Watts, DC is a chiropractor in Orange City, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 1999 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

2751 Enterprise Rd Ste 103

Orange City, FL 32763

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Watts

Dr. Watts' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Watts "I am a compassionate soul. My aim in life is to help others and solve health problems. I love to laugh, I have a sarcastic humor but know my limits, I am a dedicated father, husband and Chiropractor. I am a born again Christian. I consider all in my office as an extension to my family. I know my limits, but do not know God's as he amazes me every day. I love the help of others and practice with integrity and fairness. I love to work with other health professionals. I also love to work with athletes and see them excel in their sports. I am a certified Sports Performance Coach with USA weightlifting. "

This content was provided by Dr. Watts "I focus in Corrective Chiropractic Care but I help all types of of care from pain relief care, Corrective Care and preventative or wellness care. With corrective care, I see greater energy and less pain in the people with a better overall quality of life without the use of drugs or surgery. I have been practicing enough to see people under my care go to the hospital much less, are sick less often, and have a better outlook and function in daily activities. The reason I focus on Corrective Chiropractic Care was my own struggle from being paralized in the past and  finally getting my life back.  So, for that person who is tired of recurring pain and suffering and wants a more permanent solution to their well being, I suggest my program for those who are looking for a deeper understanding and quality to their lives.  It may not be for everyone, but that is your decision to make.  I am laid back and try to make everyone feel welcome in my office.  I tend to fill my office with love, laughter, and compassion all while giving you my very best in care and expertise.

I also welcome vacationers and winter birds who need a Chiropractor while they are down here for a day or for the winter."

• Chiropractic
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Watts does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management

Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Chiropractic Biophysics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Watts has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Watts has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watts to family and friends

Dr. Watts' Performance

Dr. Watts Says:
"

I want to thank you personally for taking the time and writing me a positive review.  Your words of wisdom and personal satisfaction are a help to the community and to spreading our mission to saving our community one life at a time.  This is my God Given Purpose and I thank you for allowing me to share this with you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Terry Watts

"

Found great relief from chronic back pain through Doctor Watts expert care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had many spinal problems Some were from an accident 49 years ago. Terry watts is the most knowledge chiropractor I've met. Terry went to work on me while explaining it as he went I am now more energetic and much happier. He's the best !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1