Dr. Terry Quan, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Quan

Jupiter Chiropractic Acupuncture & Auto Injury Center

654 W Indiantown Rd Ste 107 Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. Terry Quan, DC is a chiropractor in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Canadian Memorial College Of Chiropractic in 1990 and specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.

Dr. Quan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Quan

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Quan?
Dr. Quan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Terry Quan, DC
He has helped me in so many different areas that I have started to go to him before I go to my regular practitioner. He has insight into a lot of ailments that are usually ignored by other doctors. I would recommend him first and foremost to anyone who was open to alternative medicine.
Rose M Savino – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Quan, DC?
Very pleased with Dr. Quan, He has been very helpful and I feel much relief after my visits. Great staff and well managed office. Would recommend Dr. Quan
Chet Rech in Jupiter, FL – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Quan, DC?
A friend recommended Dr. Quan when I was searching for an acupuncturist prior to starting our first IVF treatment in 2014. Dr. Quan took the time to ask questions throughout the entire process and customized a treatment plan for me. He was more than my doctor - he offered encouragement and support when I doubted my body's ability to produce healthy eggs and ultimately, a baby. In 2015, we welcomed a healthy baby girl. Continuing to see Dr. Quan as we start our second IVF treatment this month!
West Palm Beach, FL – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Quan, DC?
My husband and I are here in Jupiter for a few months. We saw Dr. Quan and after 2 visits were impressed with his knowledge of chiropractic medicine. I tried to convince him to move up to NJ. So far, I think he will help both of us a lot. Highly recommend Dr. Quan.
Zoogie in Princeton, NJ – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Quan, DC?
I suffer with scoliosis and was fortunate to recently find Dr. Quan. He has helped me immensely in a short period of time. He is extremely knowledgeable and I recommend him highly.
James in Jupiter, FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Quan, DC?
I came to FL from NJ to go on a cruise and developed terrible sciatica. I thought it was just a strain and would go away but it didn't and got worse. I looked on line and Dr. Quan was listed as one of the top ten chiropractors in Jupiter, FL. He saw me IMMEDIATELY and did help me. Upon my return from the cruise I went back to him and he did a kind of non invasive acupuncture (on pressure points) , plus some mild manipulations and the relief was immediate!! I would highly recommend Dr.Quan.
Linda Leuthold in Pompton Plains, NJ – Apr 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Quan, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Quan?

Striving to eliminate your pain and restoring your health. New problems, accidents seen immediately. Chronic, long term problems systematically evaluated and treated. 24 years of experience treating the most common problems to the most complicated. All patients seen in a welcoming, caring environment. Gentle, hands on approach.

• Chiropractic