Dr. Terry Quan, DC

Dr. Terry Quan, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Terry Quan, DC is a chiropractor in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Canadian Memorial College Of Chiropractic in 1990 and specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.

654 W Indiantown Rd Ste 107

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Allstate
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare
  • State Farm

Learn about Dr. Quan

This content was provided by Dr. Quan "Striving to eliminate your pain and restoring your health. New problems, accidents seen immediately. Chronic, long term problems systematically evaluated and treated. 24 years of experience treating the most common problems to the most complicated. All patients seen in a welcoming, caring environment. Gentle, hands on approach."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Quan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture

• Canadian Memorial College Of Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Board Certified Acupuncturist
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Quan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Quan has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Quan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quan to family and friends

Dr. Quan's Performance

Very pleased with Dr. Quan, He has been very helpful and I feel much relief after my visits. Great staff and well managed office. Would recommend Dr. Quan
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A friend recommended Dr. Quan when I was searching for an acupuncturist prior to starting our first IVF treatment in 2014. Dr. Quan took the time to ask questions throughout the entire process and customized a treatment plan for me. He was more than my doctor - he offered encouragement and support...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband and I are here in Jupiter for a few months. We saw Dr. Quan and after 2 visits were impressed with his knowledge of chiropractic medicine. I tried to convince him to move up to NJ. So far, I think he will help both of us a lot. Highly recommend Dr. Quan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I suffer with scoliosis and was fortunate to recently find Dr. Quan. He has helped me immensely in a short period of time. He is extremely knowledgeable and I recommend him highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came to FL from NJ to go on a cruise and developed terrible sciatica. I thought it was just a strain and would go away but it didn't and got worse. I looked on line and Dr. Quan was listed as one of the top ten chiropractors in Jupiter, FL. He saw me IMMEDIATELY and did help me. Upon my return...more
Are you Dr. Quan?