Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD

Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Greenville, SC and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of California At Santa Barbara in 1982 and specializes in clinical psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read his story

107 E Park Ave

Greenville, SC 29601

Learn about Dr. Molnar

Dr. Molnar's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Molnar " am a licensed psychologist with over 20 years of experience. I earned a masters degree from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, and worked as a School Psychologist for 10 years. I received my doctorate at the University of California, Santa Barbara in 1982, and have been in private practice in Knoxville, Tennessee from 1983 until 2012. I moved to Greenville, South Carolina in February of that year. I maintain a partial practice in Knoxville, returning there for 3 days every 4 weeks. My primary is in Greenville, which is partial too, in the sense that I begin at 10am and my last client hour is 5pm. I will make exceptions, but that is the rule. I love this work and have no plans to fully retire as long as have the wits to find my way to the office and serve my clients responsibly"

This content was provided by Dr. Molnar "I provide psychotherapy, and counseling assistance for a broad spectrum of problems, ranging from normal life stressors to severe and prolonged emotional problems. When I work with individuals, I facilitate the development of an understanding of the person and what brought them to my office that leads to effective ways of making their lives and relationships work better. When I work with couples, my goal is to help couples enhance their relationship. I focus on assisting in the development of"

• Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Couples Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Molnar does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• California Lutheran University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1964
  • Loyola Marymount University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • University Of Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Of California At Santa Barbara
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Molnar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Molnar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Molnar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molnar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Molnar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Molnar

Dr. Molnar?
Dr. Molnar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Terry helped me shift my perspective on a troubling situation which made a big difference in my life.
Greenville, SC – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD?
Dr. Molnar is a wonderful listener, and I have found his advice to consistently be very insightful and helpful.
Matt in Greenville, SC – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD?
I wanted to get better. I needed an experienced psychologist who could both sort it all out, help me understand what was behind why I responded the way I did, and teach me skills to use in identifying and dealing with ongoing problems. Dr. Molnar did all of that for me. I highly recommend him.
Simpsonville, SC – Sep 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD?
I would recommend Dr. Molnar to someone in the Greenville area who is looking for a pragmatic and non-religious approach to treatment. I have found Dr. Molnar to be approachable and thoughtful in helping me to address adult ADHD and relationship issues.
Greenville, SC – Feb 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Molnar, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Molnar?