Terry McIlvaine, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Terry McIlvaine

Professional Hearing Services - Hearing Aids and Hearing Tests

511 Renaissance Dr Ste 100 Saint Joseph, MI 49085

Terry McIlvaine, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Saint Joseph, MI. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting) and hearing instruments.

Terry McIlvaine accepts

Terry McIlvaine accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Commercial Insurance Company

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Terry McIlvaine treats your condition or procedure

Terry McIlvaine's conditions and procedures:

• Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hearing Screening

Dr. McIlvaine has been serving Southwest Michigan at Professional Hearing Services since 2004. Dr. McIlvaine has been granted Board Certification in Audiology. This certification demonstrates a commitment to professional excellence and the highest es...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing Instruments

Terry McIlvaine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Terry McIlvaine

Terry McIlvaine?
Terry McIlvaine's Performance
What People Say About Terry McIlvaine, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
Doctor Terry has always been a real asset to my hearing loss problem. Not only has she been extremely helpful and ready to correct and adjust my hearing aids, but demonstrates a real concern for my in ability to hear. These new hearing aids that she recommended are the best thing that I have experienced in a very long time. I would certainly recommend anyone with a hearing loss to contact her for the most pleasant experience you could expect. Do it now and see what you've been missing out on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry McIlvaine, AUD?
I have been a patient of Terry McIlvaine at Dr Kasewurm’s Professional Hearing Services, for several years now, and I can’t say enough about the quality of service and professional care I have received during that time. I am constantly being introduced to the very latest technology - always striving to help my profound hearing loss, and as a result, I have been able to continue working in my field long past the time it would have ordinarily been able to. Highest recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry McIlvaine, AUD?
Dr. Terry is a wonderful specialist in audiology who has helped work through issues with my hearing loss. She is approachable, professional, kind, competent, and thorough. I especially enjoy interacting with her as a real partner in making my medical choices. She is always accessible and concerned to the point of perfection when making hearing aid adjustments. I appreciate the friendly atmosphere in the office. They are truly a family that cares for its clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry McIlvaine, AUD?
Dr Terry and the entire office have been helpful for my every need. I received a great hearing device that streams phone calls directly to my ears with great clarity! Any service issues (a couple of visits, but extremely normal from my experience) have been resolved quickly in the office while I waited. I sincerely appreciate the free batteries and wax guards! Thank you, I am better connected with my family and friends as a result of your great care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry McIlvaine, AUD?
Terry is very efficient, friendly, and most importantly, she keeps my hearing aids, and me, in top hearing condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry McIlvaine, AUD?
Dr Terry has been my Audiologist for four (4) years at Pro Hearing Services in St. Joseph Michigan, and I am from South Bend Indiana. Yes, about an hour and a half drive to see her. This fact alone should tell you that she is the best of the best in her profession, and I would recommend Dr Terry to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Professional, courteous, knowledgable, and a great personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry McIlvaine, AUD?

How was your experience with Terry McIlvaine?

Compare Providers