Terry Knighton, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male

Terry Knighton

The Knighton Center

4105 N Kings Hwy Texarkana, TX 75503

Terry Knighton, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Texarkana, TX. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Terry Knighton accepts

Terry Knighton accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Terry Knighton treats your condition or procedure

Terry Knighton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Terry Knighton

4.0

Terry Knighton?
Terry Knighton's Performance
What People Say About Terry Knighton, FNP
I have been using Terry for 3 years now and he listen to whatever my health issue is, he does not rush me he takes the time to talk to you about it, he was patient and I will you see him forever and ever cuz he cares..he has help me more than any doctor...he is excellent .he is a five star nurse practitioner ...yes i recommend him .. Patsy Jolly, Atlanta, Tx
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Knighton, FNP?
Always caring and always there when you need him , my visits have always been a great experience and he has always takes care of you and listens to you never rushes his patients, he takes time with you would 100% recommend Terry and I have been his patient for several years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Knighton, FNP?
The doctor is very nice and helpful but the receptionist which is a older lady was not very helpful at all and very rude
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Knighton, FNP?
I recently had the opportunity to be under the care of Terry Knighton-Nurse Practitioner in an acute emergency setting. Poor patient care, poor bedside manner, absolutely showed no empathy or compassion to an acutely ill patient. He even dicated that "he laughed at the patient." No respect for humanity whatsoever. His knowledge and critical care thinking lack the respect and intellict of the medical profession. I would highly recommend finding an alternative to your health care needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Knighton, FNP?
I truly love Terry Knighton. He is a wonderful doctor. He is very easy to talk too. He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Knighton, FNP?
The whole staff is awesome, you can get in the same day instead of waiting a week. Dr. Terry is so down to earth and very caring he takes his time with you your not just another patient. Keep up the awesome job. Thanks for all you have done for me ! Anna Baker
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Knighton, FNP?
Heard great things about Dr. Knighton. However, highly disappointed in the office's ability to manage appointments. My appointment was for 2:15 today. I anticipated filling out paperwork so I showed up at 2:00 to do so. After waiting 50 minutes and watching three other patients (who arrived after me) go ahead of me, I left. A lady called me at 3:30. I expressed my dissatisfaction and she made excuses and offered an obvious sarcastic apology. Dr may be great, but office staff needs help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Knighton, FNP?

How was your experience with Terry Knighton?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Compare Providers