Terry Devito, LMHC

Terry Devito, LMHC

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Terry Devito, LMHC is a psychotherapist in East Islip, NY. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

136 E Main St

East Islip, NY 11730

Learn about Terry Devito

Terry Devito's bio

This content was provided by Terry Devito "My background includes many years of private practice as well as a position as an Associate Director of a Bay Shore agency for over 6 years. During that time I supervised and answered all questions, concerns, and issues of my therapists. These questions ranged from personal to business issues or concerns about their cases. I also had a full caseload at the agency and a small private practice in my home office. I have then and now worked extensively with couples as well as individually with men and women on relationship issues. And have great expertise in this area, I treat depression, anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, PTSD, ADHD, ADD & phobias. I can help you master communication, anger management, time management & parenting skills. Many of these issues are also incorporated within the relationship. I also worked at a Domestic Violence agency where I developed and implemented a program of group counseling and individual counseling for adults and children of Domestic Violence. What's holding you back from living the life you desire? Let me help you make the changes and acquire the tools you need to change your life. My service is personalized and individualized to your needs. When you call for an appointment with me you speak to me, your appointment will be with me. You never have to tell administrators or other therapists your personal business. I have a private practice located at 136 W. Main St in East Islip. The best way to reach me is to call directly on my cell phone at 631 374 0479. If you get my voice mail please leave a message. I return your call ASAP. I know when you reach out it is important to be heard. "

This content was provided by Terry Devito "I BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE!

If it's interfering with your life, I am here to help. Please call for a free 20-minute telephone consultation and/or an appointment. My hours are by appointment only. "

• Psychotherapy
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Group Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Terry Devito does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Long Island University Cw Post
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Ms At Long Island University/ Cw Post
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Terry Devito has no awards or honors listed.

Terry Devito has no media or publications listed.

Terry Devito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Terry Devito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Terry Devito's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Terry Devito to family and friends