Terry Davis, PA

Terry Davis, PA

Dermatology  |
Male

Terry Davis is a certified Physicians Assistant and focus is surgical, medical, and cosmetic dermatology.

Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinic

6850 N Durango Dr Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89149

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • Medicare
  • Prime Health Services

Learn about Terry Davis

West Dermatology is an established, elite company with innovative, compassionate providers. We are proud to offer a progressive and ethnically diverse work culture. We can help you love your skin!

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

Terry Davis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Chemical Sensitivity
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Dandruff
  • Dry Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Saint Olaf College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Arizona
    Other Education | Completed

Terry Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Terry Davis has no media or publications listed.

Terry Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Terry Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Terry Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Terry Davis to family and friends
3.9
Terry Davis' Performance
in North Las Vegas, NV |
This office and staff is AWESOME!! I picked them from my list of preferred providers and had no idea what I'd get. On the other hand, I know what I expect and my standards are very high, maybe too high. To start the process I was able to fill out all of the forms online! Bonus! comfort of home and a cocktail. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very nice nice woman. The wait was short and I was taken back to an exam room. I was treated by a PA who met or surpassed my expectations. He was warm and fr
in Las Vegas, NV |
Terry Davis is great have had some difficult times during past year and Terry has made things much easier. Most important thing for me I trust Terry and know that he always does what is best for me.
Las Vegas,NV |
Very nice doctor! I didn't have to wait at all. I highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
First appointment with Terry, great experience. His demeanor was really calm, but very nice and positive. I was comfortable and felt like I could trust what he was saying; he immediately resolved what I came in for. I left glad that I chose that appointment -- so happy I saw Terry. Will definitely recommend to my family and friends.
Las Vegas, NV |
I have been going to Terry Davis for over 10 years, he is so nice and very good at what he does. Very caring for your skin issues and takes time to explain everything to you.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great listener , attentive and always explains what procedure he is going to do as well as the follow up and ensures to answer any questions.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Terry and his staff have gone above and beyond with their efforts to treat my daughter's psoriasis. They've fought the insurance along with us for our daughter's best interests and gone the extra mile. Staff is always friendly and get us in for her treatments as quickly as possible.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent Dermatologist and his nurses are very kind. I would definitely refer him to friends and family!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've had psoriasis practically all my life, which it never goes away, and I have seen tons of Doctors but not one can compare to Dr. Terry Davis. He does not only come in and tell you what you should do but he actually hears you out. Most doctors walk in and out without letting you say a word but Mr. Davis you can tell he genuinely cares. THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST IN THE WORLD. I wish his office wasn't so far but honestly I would travel where ever he goes because he is by far the best in his field.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I went in to have my sons skin discoloration checked out that had been spreading around his body and he said its eszema. And that it's because he's out in the sun (which he never is). He literally was in the room for 2 mins and walked out and told me to put lotion on it. My son has had this color discoloration for about 3 yrs but recently started spreading.. How is he going to say he'll be fine and To go back if it gets worse. Definitely won't recommend him . If I could put a 0 I would.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My appointment with Terry Davis was about five minutes. He didn't seemed concerned about what had been bothering me. He didn't offer me any other suggestions that can help my situation and walked out the office. I will not be going back to this Dr.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would recommend Terry Davis in a heartbeat. He made me feel very comfortable, he explained the procedure fully until I understood it perfectley. I lost my mother to Cancer, I was very nervous when I went in and very relaxed when I went out. The procedure went smoothley and so far so good. Thank You Terry Davis.
I trust him. I would recommend Dr. Davis to all of my friends and family
Have you seen Terry Davis, PA?

Visit Terry Davis

Terry Davis accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Coventry Health America