Terry Bader

Social Work ·  Female

Terry Bader
2205 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA 98403

Terry Bader is a social worker in Tacoma, WA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Terry Bader accepts

(253) 272-2046

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Terry Bader treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Terry Bader?
Terry Bader's Performance
What People Say About Terry Bader
Shes a horrible counselor that will not help your child move past any tramatic issues, I suggest looking for someone that an insurance company will support....
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
My experience was horrible! She never answers her phone and I had to wait over 40 min for my first appointment. I knocked forever and she looked so baffled when we first talked. Unprofessional and felt very uncomfortable for me. She cancelled my future appointments and wouldn't refund my money. Very expensive and unprofessional. She also works out of her home in a detached 25'×20' garage like office. She deffinately has been the worst and unprofessional counselor I've ever had to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
I had such a hard time finding a counselor that fit my personality. Terry is so great and has done so much for my family and I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
So easy to work with and so great working with my children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Incredibly professional, caring, and really helped me resolve my issues. i have been seeing terry for over 5 years and couldn't have asked for better. I recommend her to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Nothing but great things to say. I had such a wonderful experience working with terry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Might be my favorite person ever. She has well exceeded my expectations. Highly Recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry has helped me through so many difficult obstacles. Couldn't be more thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
So thankful for all she has done. Cant say enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Beyond Amazing. I have worked with her for years and I cant say enough about her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry is so professional and easy to work with. I have seen a few different therapists in the past and she is by far my favorite. such a blessing to me and my family. highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
I really like working with Terry. She is easy to talk to and will give me honest feed back. my children really like her and she has done such a wonderful job. highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry is amazing. I've seen her on and off over the years as the need arises. I know other reviews have mentioned that she's opinionated... I feel like that would probably come from someone who didn't like hearing what she had to say. I personally love her direct communication style and have received the best advice in dealing with difficult family situations throughout my teen & adult years.. I love that I always feel like Terry is in my corner. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry Bader has been an amazing resource for our family. A true professional and always going above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry went above and beyond to help our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry has helped me so much every time I have come to see her! She has helped change my life for the better and has opened my eyes to lots! She's not only a counselor, but a friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry Bader is a true professional. I cannot thank her enough for rolling up her professional sleeves. In my rather complex family issue she quickly determined what the longstanding problem was. Unfortunately numerous other counselors couldn't identify or get at the core problem. Terry immediately dug in, found the issue, and then encouraged and guided me to a solution. If you're looking for a counselor that can handle the toughest of counseling needs that others can't, Call Terry! Thx U
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
I have found all my visits to be very helpful and Terry is easy to talk with she invites you in and makes you feel comfortable right away I was expecting awkwardness and got the complete opposite a favorite in my book thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
I have referred over 100 clients to Ms Bader as well as a family member. The feedback is always positive. Terry has the unique combination of been exceptionally skilled and intuitive while. beIng compassionate and sensitive. She is a winner by all accounts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Bader?
Terry helped our family with reunification counseling. She did a great job helping us understand where we went wrong. She was compassionate and really good with our children. It has given us the tools to move forward with joy and appreciation.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Terry Bader?