Terry Bader

Terry Bader

Social Work  |
Female
Terry Bader is a social work provider who practices in Tacoma, WA.

2205 N Tacoma Ave

Tacoma, WA 98403

(253) 272-2046

Learn about Terry Bader

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Terry Bader does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Terry Bader is unavailable at this time.

Terry Bader has no awards or honors listed.

Terry Bader has no media or publications listed.

Terry Bader does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Terry Bader and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Terry Bader's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Terry Bader to family and friends
3.4
Terry Bader's Performance
Tacoma, WA |
I have referred over 100 clients to Ms Bader as well as a family member. The feedback is always positive. Terry has the unique combination of been exceptionally skilled and intuitive while. beIng compassionate and sensitive. She is a winner by all accounts.
Tacoma, WA |
Terry helped our family with reunification counseling. She did a great job helping us understand where we went wrong. She was compassionate and really good with our children. It has given us the tools to move forward with joy and appreciation.
Puyallup, WA |
I’ve had Terry as a therapist for the past few plus Years. She has been there for me and my family with so many life changes. She is caring and compassionate and knows the definition of empathy. I would highly recommend her services. Thumbs up!!
Seattle, WA |
Terry bader is wonderful person and is very good at her job. And my child loves her. I came to Terry to give my child a voice, and have somebody to listen to her that was unbiased. Also to help her and understand her emotions. And she did great, if I could I would give Terry 10 stars, she is that good.
Spanaway, WA |
Terry is a wonderful therapist. She has worked wonders on my 3 children. My children felt loved and cared for and very comfortable talking to her. She is fair and listens with her heart. I would recommend her to anyone.
Tacoma, WA |
I strongly advise against using this woman's services, as they will only be a disservice to you. Originally went to her, seeking help for my young son, who's bio-father suddenly decided to legally appear in his life. My son already has a great Dad, who she excluded from all sessions. I came to quickly distrust her, and never brought my son in to see her. A lot of time/money was wasted. She disrespected my son terribly. She is swayed by social status, easily charmed, inappropriately opinionated.
Have you seen Terry Bader?
Are you Terry Bader?