Terry Abrams, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 47

Terry Abrams

CardioFlex Therapy

12585 Orange Dr Ste 203 Davie, FL 33330

Terry Abrams, PT is a physical therapist in Davie, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in physical therapy, massage therapy, and more.

Terry Abrams accepts

Terry Abrams accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medica
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
UMR

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Terry Abrams treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stroke
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Vertigo
  • Vestibular Neuritis

At CardioFlex, we understand the value of our physical therapy services, and continue to be motivated by the results. Increased strength, range of motion, endurance, balance, and functional progress are all goals that we help our patients to achieve, on their path to rehabilitation.

• Physical Therapy

Terry Abrams?
Terry Abrams' Performance
What People Say About Terry Abrams, PT
RecentMost Helpful
I am glad to have been referred to CardioFlex by my doctor, Terry is awesome and his assistants are very knowledgeable. My shoulder is doing great and playing tennis again is something I thought I wouldn't do again! Thank you, Terry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
CardioFlex Therapy is the best Physical Therapy company that I've worked with. I was extremely dizzy; my primary doctor told me that I had Vertigo, caused by position changes and quick movements. He sent me over to CardioFlex and after 8 weeks of therapy, I was 100% back to the way I was before, with zero dizziness. I was so impressed with their professionalism, their dedication, and most of all their results. I would strongly recommend CardioFlex Therapy in Davie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
Terry and his staff are amazing, always with a smile, they have been treating my neck and it is unbelievable what I can do again now. Physical therapy at Cardioflex is highly recommended by myself and my neighbor, who referred me to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
Best Physical Therapy in Davie and surrounding area! It’s very clean, no wait time for patients, they take my insurance and the staff is great. I feel better every time I leave, thanks to Terry and the CardioFlex team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
Staff super, very concerned about your whole body, not just area of treatment. They are very patient and thorough
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
Terry and his staff are simply amazing. I've been there for ankles..I've been there for other leg issues. Most importantly, I've been there multiple times for vestibular therapy for vertigo, and there is no one, I mean no one, that understands BPPV more than Terry. You have to go here. Great treatment. Advanced care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
Terry and his outstanding team of professionals helped me heal when I was in severe pain. After a bad fall, back and hip pain - one and half months later - no more pain. Thank you! I will recommend and refer to CARDIO FLEX THERAPY!!!! Melodie
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
I have been going to Cardioflex Therapy for around 8 months now, first for pain management for my hip and now for my post op therapy after my hip replacement, Terry and his staff have been unbelievable from scheduling to cleanliness, from the knowledge of what I need to get better from my exercises to treatment this is the best facility in South Florida bar none... Come and find out what why I look forward to coming here 3 days a week... You will not be sorry!!! Mitch in Plantation
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?
Went to these folks after having nerve surgery to repair damage from rupturing my plantar fascia in a marathon. They knew exactly what to do. Terry listened to me -- actually listened, then tailored a regime that got me out of that black boot and repaired strength to the foot. I qualified for the Boston Marathon 2 years later. I ripped my rhomboid last year and went back to him. His staff are wonderful, caring people, the office is welcoming and they really care about the patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terry Abrams, PT?

How was your experience with Terry Abrams?