Terry Abrams, PT

Terry Abrams, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Terry Abrams, PT is a physical therapist in Davie, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in physical therapy, massage therapy, and more.

12585 Orange Dr Ste 203

Davie, FL 33330

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net
  • Medica
  • Medicare

Learn about Terry Abrams

This content was provided by Terry Abrams "At CardioFlex, we understand the value of our physical therapy services, and continue to be motivated by the results. Increased strength, range of motion, endurance, balance, and functional progress are all goals that we help our patients to achieve, on their path to rehabilitation."

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Massage Therapy
  • Occupational Therapy

Terry Abrams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage

• University Of Tennessee / Knoxville Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Terry Abrams has no awards or honors listed.

Terry Abrams has no media or publications listed.

Terry Abrams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Terry Abrams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Terry Abrams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Terry Abrams to family and friends

Terry Abrams' Performance

Terry and his staff are amazing, always with a smile, they have been treating my neck and it is unbelievable what I can do again now. Physical therapy at Cardioflex is highly recommended by myself and my neighbor, who referred me to them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best Physical Therapy in Davie and surrounding area! It’s very clean, no wait time for patients, they take my insurance and the staff is great. I feel better every time I leave, thanks to Terry and the CardioFlex team!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Staff super, very concerned about your whole body, not just area of treatment. They are very patient and thorough
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Terry and his staff are simply amazing. I've been there for ankles..I've been there for other leg issues. Most importantly, I've been there multiple times for vestibular therapy for vertigo, and there is no one, I mean no one, that understands BPPV more than Terry. You have to go here. Great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Terry and his outstanding team of professionals helped me heal when I was in severe pain. After a bad fall, back and hip pain - one and half months later - no more pain. Thank you! I will recommend and refer to CARDIO FLEX THERAPY!!!! Melodie
Are you Terry Abrams?