Terri Simmons, CPM

Terri Simmons, CPM

Midwifery  |
Terri Simmons, CPM is a midwifery provider who practices in Philadelphia, PA. She is 51 years old.

2316 E Norris St

Philadelphia, PA 19125

Learn about Terri Simmons

• Midwifery

Terri Simmons does not have any board certifications listed.

• Pregnancy

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Water Birth Delivery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Terri Simmons is unavailable at this time.

Terri Simmons has no awards or honors listed.

Terri Simmons has no media or publications listed.

Terri Simmons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Terri Simmons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Terri Simmons' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Terri Simmons to family and friends
4.4
Terri Simmons' Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
I can't imagine working with anyone else as we prepared for our first child's arrival. As a first time mom, I had an array of questions, concerns and even fears. Terri and her team's loving care helped me to feel not only confident, but empowered in my process. She was available for every question, any time. We felt 100% supported in all of our choices, while receiving professional insights and recommendations. I can't recommend her enough.
Philadelphia, PA |
We used Luna y Sol Midwifery for the homebirth of our first child - a truly magical experience. Terri's level of care was above and beyond what we could have expected - before, during and after the birth. She challenged our thinking, helped us prepare for a world with a child and allowed us have the birth experience we wanted. The post-partum care was something I knew was offered, but didn't know how much I would need. I can't recommend Terri enough!
Philadelphia, PA |
My parter and I had a home birth with Midwife Terri Simmons by our side and it was a wonderful experience for the whole family. I felt empowered to make decisions on my own with her guidance and respect every step of the way. I felt very safe in her care. I'm giving a 4 for explaining medical conditions because she is a traditional midwife and doesn't seem to see pregnancy and birth as a medical event. On the other side, her knowledge and skills we're evident and helpful through out my care
in Pennsylvania |
I was disappointed when she discontinued services weeks before my due date. There wasn't a substantial reason to reconsider home birth and nothing arisen to be considered high risk as outlined in her contract. Knowledgeable could have provided more recommendations, but wouldn't recommend based on paying for appointments expecting a home birth only for her to recommend a hospital birth in the end.
Have you seen Terri Simmons, CPM?
Are you Terri Simmons?