Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Terri Milburn

Midtown Neurology PC

285 Boulevard NE Ste 345 Atlanta, GA 30312

Terri Milburn, FNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Atlanta, GA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Terri Milburn accepts

Terri Milburn accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Terri Milburn treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Terri Milburn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Terri Milburn

Terri Milburn?
Terri Milburn's Performance
What People Say About Terri Milburn, FNP-BC
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent. Goes above and beyond. She called me at almost 7 pm to let me know what my test results were. Dedicated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terri Milburn, FNP-BC?
Caring, Professional. Provides comprehensive care. Had no idea what a nurse practitioner could do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terri Milburn, FNP-BC?
I am a new patient to Midtown Neurology. My issues are very complex and my primary care insisted that I see a neurologist. When I was told that I had to wait 3 months to see the neurologist but could see Terri, the nurse practitioner in 2 weeks, I was disappointed but figured it would be a foot in the door. I was not expecting much out of the initial visit. Wow, was I blown away. She made me feel well cared for and her knowledge is impressive. Knew exactly what to do for me. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terri Milburn, FNP-BC?
Ms. Milburn has been a blessing. She took on the responsibility of caring for my father who has dementia. She always takes the time to talk to him instead of at him. Her professionalism is beyond reproach and I have complete trust in her expertise. I recommend her without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terri Milburn, FNP-BC?
I would not let anyone else put 31 needles in my head! She makes the Botox for migraines procedure almost painless. I have terrible anxiety and a fear of needles but she is fast and knows what she is doing. I've had no side effects and my migraines have decreased by almost 1/2. She is great! And so is the staff! I drive over 1 hour and 65 miles to have her do this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terri Milburn, FNP-BC?
Very caring. She listened to me and explained her answers very thoroughly. She gave me the confidence to manage my medical condition despite living halfway across the country from my family. She even took the time to speak with my mother over the phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terri Milburn, FNP-BC?
Terri is a blessing to me and my family. I suffer from terrible migraines that were so severe, I could not participate in life. I went to many specialists and tried many treatments. Nothing worked. Terri took the time to know me and worked with me above and beyond anything I expected. My migraines are not completely gone, but they have improved so much that for the first time in years, I am excited about family gatherings because I don't have to worry about being debilitated by a migraine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terri Milburn, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Terri Milburn?