Dr. Terri Greer, PHD

Dr. Terri Greer, PHD

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Terri Greer, PHD is a counselor in Wenatchee, WA. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

539 S Chelan Ave

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Greer

Dr. Greer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Greer "Professional Consultation Services provides a safe, confidential environment for you to engage in treatment for mental health or relationship issues. We offer a variety of modalities for treatment. We accept most insurances and Medicaid. I am a Child Specialist, Behavioral Specialist, and an Ethnic Minority Specialist. We offer individual, family, and couples counseling services. At some point in our lives, we all need assistance to move forward; there is no shame in seeking help. Please feel free to call our office and schedule an appointment. "

This content was provided by Dr. Greer "At Professional Consultation Services, we strive to provide our clients with the highest quality of culturally-sensitive care. Through a combination of compassion, diversity, knowledge, and respect, we work with children, teens, adults, couples, and families to encourage personal growth and development.   We offer a comprehensive range of services to meet your needs, including therapy, case management, behavioral management, and medication management.   Let us help you on your journey to optimal mental health and happiness.

"

• Counseling

Dr. Greer does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Washington State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Capella University
    Other Education | Completed
  • Heritage University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Greer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greer to family and friends

Dr. Greer's Performance

Terri is a wonderful counselor and I would highly recommend her!! She listens and gives very good advice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Greer changed my life. In three appointments she help me find what void I was trying to fill with food. I can't put in word how thankful I was my Doctor referred me to her. Thank you again Teri
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Greer?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling