Physical Therapy  |
Terri Ferrier, PT
I have been a physical therapist for 32 years and have extensive post-professional continuing education and training in the following specialties within the physical therapy field: Manual Therapy (including joint mobilization, soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, and craniosacral therapy), Vestibular Rehab (including treatment for BPPV and other vestibular disorders), Orthopedic Rehab for the spine and extremities (including post-op orthopedic surgery, back pain/strain, neck pain/strain, etc.),and Industrial Rehab/Worker's Comp as well as other areas of physical therapy . Throughout my career in physical therapy I have mentored and been a clinical instructor for numerous physical therapy and physical therapy assistant students. Through this experience, I have not only been able to help prepare PT and PTA students to develop their therapy skills, but I have also been able to keep current on new physical therapy related research and techniques. I am also a Certified Direct Access Provider for Physical Therapy, which means that I am certified by the Virginia Board of Physical Therapy to evaluate and initiate treatment for patients without a referral from their physician (if allowed by your insurance coverage). This helps to expedite the physical therapy care you can receive and can help speed up your recovery. Although I have been a therapist for 32 years, I am still very passionate about providing excellent care for each and every patient that I have the privilege to work with. I am committed to continuous learning and development of my skills and knowledge base and try to treat each and every patient with respect and excellent quality care.

112 Oaktree Blvd

Christiansburg, VA 24073

• Anthem

Learn about Terri Ferrier

It is my philosophy that each and every patient deserves to be treated with knowledge and skills as well as respect.  Additionally, I feel that with the high cost of copays and co-insurances, each patient deserves my full attention during each and every visit.  At RehabCare all of our patient treatment sessions are scheduled so the patient is seen 1 on 1 with the PT and/or the PTA, which means that every patient receives individualized care directly with the clinician for their entire treatment session.  This allows me/our team to closely examine and assess each patient and develop a treatment program that is tailored to their needs.

• Physical Therapy
  • Hand Physical Therapy
  • Neurological Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Pain Management
  • Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Terri Ferrier does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• James Madison University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Medical College Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984

Terri Ferrier has no awards or honors listed.

Terri Ferrier has no media or publications listed.

Terri Ferrier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Terri Ferrier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Terri Ferrier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Terri Ferrier to family and friends
Terri Ferrier Says:

Thank you for your feedback.  It is very important to know how the care that is offered and the service that is provided meets the needs of each patient.  I take this information seriously and use it to help me better understand how to improve the patient experience. If you have further concerns or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me at 540-382-1346.  Thank you.

Terri Ferrier's Performance
in Christiansburg, VA |
In October of 2015, I injured my back. This injury caused pain throughout my entire body making it difficult to even walk. I rarely review anything online. However, I am so pleased to have found RehabCare in Christiansburg. I was blown away by the level of care provided by Dr. Terri Ferrier and her staff. The amount of individual attention provided to me was incredible. Today, I'm completely back to normal and have Dr. Ferrier to thank for this. I can't recommend Dr. Ferrier enough!
in Christiansburg, VA |
Terri is friendly and nice to patients. She is knowledgeable and works patients hard so they can achieve their therapy goals.
Have you seen Terri Ferrier, PT?
Are you Terri Ferrier?

Visit Terri Ferrier

Evening
Terri Ferrier accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Anthem

Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant)