Terese Hayes, LCSW-C

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 43

Terese Hayes

Terese Hayes, LCSW-C is a psychotherapist in Germantown, MD. She specializes in psychotherapy, bariatric surgery, and more.

Make an appointment

Terese Hayes accepts most major insurance plans.

Terese Hayes has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(301) 972-1373Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Terese Hayes treats your condition or procedure

Terese Hayes' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

As a Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical, Substance Abuse Profession and  National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotist, my primary goal is to provide a secure environment in which you will change the quality of your life, improve communicat...

• Psychotherapy

Terese Hayes?
Terese Hayes' Performance
What People Say About Terese Hayes, LCSW-C
RecentMost Helpful
Absolutely amazing. She's a great listener and keeps it real (in a professional way) I would definitely go back to Terese if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Terese Hayes is a warm and upbeat person who really knows her stuff. She always knows the right questions to ask, or offer the tools I need so that I may see the positive steps that I need to take which are often before me. When I leave her office I felt better to make healthy decisions and set healthy boundaries to move from a place of poor emotional health to good emotional health to make connections with others, and to replace anxiety, and frustration with happiness for the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Terese has a unique gift and many extraordinary qualities, including her ability to relate with a sense of understanding. There is an instant trust that brings comfort and an ability to be open. Working with Terese is a blessing because she provides explanations and develops treatment plans with realistic and useful coping strategies. Terese will inspire and guide you through your journey, helping you be a better you. I have referred friends, who in the end have had similar opinions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
I accessed therapy services from Ms Hayes via MC EAP, and she came highly recommended. She made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning, and was able to identify and address my immediate issues very quickly. Her professionalism and expertise in emotional and behavioral issues helped me work on my problems in a healthy and productive manner. Highly Recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Ms. Terese has helped me understand how to recognize then control my anxious times. She listens then offers practical suggestions?. More Importantly - she Cares & you can "feel" the care. That is what works. God bless you Ms. Terese.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Mrs.Terese treated me just like a great friend would, never once have I felt out of place. Her positivity taught me that not everything has to be negative. She cares about people and I aspire to be like that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Mrs. Terese has been my life coach for the past 2 years, she makes life a lot easier to live in day by day. I recommend 100%!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Terese has been my counselor ever since I was 12 years old. I am now 22 and she has watched me grown. She has helped me get past many dark times in my life. She knows me better than most people. Terese really cares about her patients. She takes time to understand you as an individual. She is truly great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Previous therapists have provided some opportunities for growth, but Terese has greatly supassed them. She has led me down a path of significant personal growth with a much more positive outlook on my mental health. Both my friends and family have noticed the changes I have gone through. She treats me as a person and not a patient. She has my best interests in mind all the time. I have been working with her for at least a year and a half and I can't see any reason at all to see someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
I have been seeing terese hayes for over a year now and absolutely love her! She is very insightful and is a great listener and gives amazing feedback. I would highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Wow! What a crazy year this has been. At times it has felt like my world was crumbling around me, and others the happiest times of my life. I am so thankful to have had you by my side thorough this journey. I would not have made it through without you. You have given me the confidence to know that no matter what, I'm going to be okay, and I need to put me first. Words can't thank you enough for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Very understanding environment, where you're treated as a human being and individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Terese is absolutely amazing! She goes above and beyond to work around my busy schedule in order to see me and my wife including coming in on the weekend. Terese has helped tremendously and I trusted her from the start. She is sweet and caring but is also firm and direct when I need her to be. I APPRECIATE YOU TERESE!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Always reliable, 100% trustworthy, I've been seeing her for four years and have never had any problems at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Very professional and caring- really focuses on what is right for the patient and their individual needs/concerns. The facility is very nice, warm and welcoming and private.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Terese is one of the warmest and kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of working with
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Terese is very helpful and understanding of my needs. Very flexible with my schedule and is very easily to get a hold of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?
Mrs. Terese is a Godsend. I was in a really dark place emotionally, and resistant to counseling initially. Terese showed kindness and grace in working through my resistance to initially change and wallow in my self pity. I realized by my 5th session that I actually became comfortable being in a depressed state and I needed to be guided by Terese to step out my comfort zone to bring about change. While she encouraged me to take full credit for these changes, I can't thank Mrs. Terese enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Terese Hayes, LCSW-C?

How was your experience with Terese Hayes?

Second Chance Counseling Services