Teresa Sinclair, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 56

Teresa Sinclair

AcuBalance Wellness of Long Island

11 Stewart Ave Huntington, NY 11743

Teresa Sinclair, LAC is an acupuncturist in Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from New York College Of Health Professions, Syosset in 2014 and specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Teresa Sinclair accepts most major insurance plans.

Teresa Sinclair has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(516) 491-5309Find providers who accept this insurance

Likelihood to recommend Teresa Sinclair

Teresa Sinclair?
Teresa Sinclair's Performance
What People Say About Teresa Sinclair, LAC
I started going to Theresa for migraine headaches at the beginning of 2017. Medication was not working and acupuncture was recommended. I am so thankful that I found Theresa. The number of headaches has been limited since I have been going to her. She has also helped with many other ailments. Theresa always takes the time to find out what current issues you are experiencing and adapts her treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Sinclair, LAC?
I came to Teresa in early 2018 suffering from what was later determined to be, among other things, spinal stenosis. While my diagnosis was that only surgery would resolve my pain, Teresa thoughtfully queried me on my symptoms and designed an approach that would provide some relief leading up to my surgery. Post surgery, I returned to Teresa who now provides not only a continuing healing of my body but also of my inner being. Her treatments produce a complete peace of mind and restoration of body
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Sinclair, LAC?
I have been a patient of Teresa's for the past two years or so. I look forward to my sessions with her each and every time. I feel her office runs very smooth. I have never waited over ten minutes for my appointment time. I am always given the time I need from her. She listens to my needs and concerns. She continues her education for her practice, which is reassuring. I would recommended her to anyone who would like a sweet, gentle acupuncturist that makes you feel comfortable .
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Sinclair, LAC?
I am a 65yo male who pulled a muscle in my lower back . The next day I had stiffness and pain radiating down my left leg . I was referred to Teresa by a friend who recommended I see her. I met with Teresa,and she was very thorough getting information about my injury . She then treated me , and the results were amazing. The next day I was surprised that the pain and stiffness was gone . I highly recommend Teresa Sinclair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Sinclair, LAC?

How was your experience with Teresa Sinclair?

• Acupuncture