Teresa Salais, LCSW

Mental Health •  Female • Age 45

Teresa Salais

Salais Counseling, LLC

2363 N Hill Field Rd Ste 6 Layton, UT 84041

Teresa Salais, LCSW is a mental health professional in Layton, UT. She specializes in mental health, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Teresa Salais accepts

Teresa Salais accepts the following insurance:

Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
Health Utah
PEHP
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah PPO
Value Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Teresa Salais treats your condition or procedure

Teresa Salais' conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Dissociative Identity Disorder
  • Drug Abuse
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Grief
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Physical Abuse of Child
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Self-Harm
  • Sexual Trauma
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Substance Abuse
  • Suicidal Ideation

Teresa Salais' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Teresa Salais

Teresa Salais?
Teresa Salais' Performance
What People Say About Teresa Salais, LCSW
Teresa has changed my life for the better in ways I never thought were possible. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
I've been to many, probably 15+ counselors on my adult life and she is by far the best and had helped me effectively work through life long issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
I have had a great and positive experience with Teresa. I had been to another counselor prior to finding Teresa but did not click with her. I clicked with Teresa on the very first visit! She has a wealth of information and has helped me with a very traumatic situation. She has given me tools and guidance to start the healing process. She is very personable and professional and is a great provider. Thank you Teresa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
She asks me great reflective questions. She gives me things to works on between visits and remembers things that I would normally forget. I feel like I can easily trust her with the hard things to talk about. She isn’t judge mental and her suggestions are helpful and thought provoking. She has been really helpful in helping me come to answers on my own when I’m struggling in between visits. I just think of what questions she would ask me. I would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
I absolutely adore this woman! She’s easy going and laid back to where I feel like we can talk about anything. She has great insight, helps me through my problems while still making me feel better every time I leave. I’ve recommended her to family and friends and they all love her too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
As a girl who, at 13, swore to NEVER go to another therapist after a court appointed therapist (parents divorce) ruined my trust entirely.. hear me out. Teresa came into my life, as my rock, in a very unstable world. She has since then encouraged me to be more confident and secure in who I am. She continuously inspires me and reminds me of my strengths when I am feeling weak. Teresa has changed my world completely for the better! I am forever grateful & highly suggest her to anyone in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
Teresa is so knowledgeable about so many dimensions of therapy. She’s truly cares about her clients and wants them to succeed in all aspects of life. She takes her career very serious and does the right things to better people’s lives. She has changed my life and my daughter’s life for the better! You won’t be disappointed if you meet with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
Teresa has always made me feel comfortable enough to talk to her since day one. She is very understanding, patient and overall a wonderful person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
Teresa is phenomenal. She’s a very kind and compassionate person. She is really easy to talk to and is nonjudgmental. It was really easy to connect when I first started seeing her. She has a ton of knowledge and is always helpful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?
Teresa is amazing! She helped my 7 year old son work through some PTSD and anger issues. She did it in a way that made him feel special and safe. He adores her! She has a fun personality and would always make him laugh. I cannot recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Teresa Salais, LCSW?

How was your experience with Teresa Salais?

• Mental Health