Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Kowalyk

Ontario Family Chiropractic

1422 State Route 104 Ontario, NY 14519

Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC is a chiropractor in Ontario, NY. He specializes in chiropractic, rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Kowalyk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kowalyk

Dr. Kowalyk?
Dr. Kowalyk's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC
Many years of chronic neck pain and headaches turned into tingling down both my arms at night preventing sleep. MD have shots and meds, while PT gave exercises. I’ve 7 yrs of suffering could have been prevented if I just came to see Dr. Kowalyk first. This clinic has the BEST treatment protocol to FIX you. After 3 months of treatment, I can honestly say I HAVE MY LIFE BACK! Go see Dr. Kowalyk now. You won’t regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Wife sent me here after she got headache relief. For me, The spinal decompression, laser and vibration therapy, along with Chiropractic and massage saved me from following through with a scheduled lumbar fusion. Glad I tried this program first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Finally found an answer to my fatigue and migraines. How treatment plan is more specific to my actual problems. He took X-rays and more importantly explained to me exactly what was wrong. I wish I came here long ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Ontario Family Chiropractic really is a top rate facility. Caring staff, and Dr. T took extra time to find and explain what was causing my pain. Very happy with my results! No more medication and my energy and positive mindset is back. Highly recommend going to see the team at OFC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
I was the biggest skeptic of Chiropractors. But after coming here I realized how I should have come sooner for my degenerate disc in my low back. I’m feeling great and can not only work pain free, but I’m able to carry my bags again when I’m golfing. I haven’t been able to do that in over 10 years
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
It took 6 years, 3 specialists MD's, neurologists, acupuncture, massage... nothing fixed my migraines and I was severely depressed. My family and husband suffered with me because I could not function. I came to try the treatment protocol here at Dr. Kowalyk's office and it CHANGED MY LIFE!! I can return doing the things I love to do, and look forward to the future. GO see Dr. T to finally get help. Most caring and thorough Doc I've been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
I first brought my son here for chronic low back pain from a football injury. As a senior, he had many colleges interested in giving him a full ride. That opportunity was almost taken from him after he got injured and no one was able to help. Months of pain meds, muscle relaxers, PT treatments 3 x's a week, MRI's... there was no answer. Dr. Kowalyk came highly recommended. The Chiropractic and cold laser changed his life and saved us $80,000!! My son is playing at a D1 school thanks to Dr.T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
I finally found a second option to lumbar fusion surgery!! After over 8 years of debilitating pain, numbness into my feet, and terrible balance, I could no longer work or enjoy life. My family and kids saw me suffer and break down in tears many times. I wish I found Dr.T long ago. His system to correct my disc herniation was unlike any place I've been before. My MD and PT said there was nothing left for them to do. After a friends referral, I tried this place. All I can say is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Five stars! I had to leave a review to help others get their life back like Dr. T did for me. Brutal migraines, anxiety, and poor concentration caused me to be depressed... that is until I was referred here. Where my Neuro and MD had no other answers, the Chiropractic system with laser here actually got me feeling great again :) no more side effects due to meds!! Go see if Dr.T can help you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Very thorough with his recommendations. Best doc for sports injuries. The laser therapy really works!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
The best!! I Finally found a doctor who took the time to find out what was causing my migraines and anxiety. Dr. Kowalyk really cares and made me comfortable since I've never been to a Chiropractor before, and the whole team was awesome. All I can say is that after over 10 years of suffering from debilitating headaches, the prescriptions had worse side effects than actually helping. The treatment plan here is unlike any place I have gone before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
He really is an expert in finding the reason why you are in pain, and then corrects it. He has helped my severe sciatica and my sons headaches. We recommend him to our friends and family and they are always happy they went to see him :) very knowledgeable and takes time with you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
I started coming here after he changed to Integrated Health Center. After 2 weeks of care, I can run again and my migraines are gone! Highly recommend trying this place is you want your life back; He is very thorough and his clinic is very modern with cool technology to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Thankful I was referred here. I needed more than just meds to cover my severe migraines for the past 5 years. Botox, antidepressants, physical therapy, massage all helped a bit for a while, but never fixed them. Coming here was a last resort as I've always been a little scared of Chiropractic. Dr. Kowalyk and his staff made me feel comfortable from the first visit, and now 3 months later after completing his protocol, I am almost totally migraine free!! I highly recommend trying his program :
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Where do I start... to keep my story short I've been to 3 pain specialists, 2 neurologists, and a psychologist. After 20 years of chronic migraines and fibromyalgia, all the specialists gave up as medications stopped working and were causing severe side effects. My husband and kids saw my downward spiral and it was extremely stressful. So, to say Dr. T changed my life is an understatement. I CAN NOW ENJOY LIFE ALMOST TOTALLY PAIN FREE and I'm HAPPY!!! Wish I came here a long time ago
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Very caring staff and Dr. Kowalyk was able to help my leg numbness and tingling quickly, even though physical therapy and the drug Lyrica made me worse. He also took care of my daughters migraines and my sons neck pain and tingling down his arm from a football injury. We are glad to have him as our true wellness and prevention doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
My daughter has been suffering my headaches, neck pain and severe digestive issues. She's been taking Protonix and GERD meds since she was 4 years old. Dr.T was the only doctor who addressed the CAUSE of her problems. He found misalignments and scoliosis in her spine that were pinching her nerves and causing her problems. After 4 months and his adjustments and nutrition protocol, SHE IS OFF ALL HER MEDS AND AMAZING!! :) It's great finding a doctor who takes the time to listen and help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
I've been seeing chiropractors for most of my life due to a car accident in my teens. Living in a few different states over the past 20 years, I've had different PT's and Chiro's keep me functioning well. I hate taking medication unless its a last resort. I was pleasantly surprised to find Dr.T from a referral. I thought I've been to some good doctor's, and Dr. T ranks at the top. Laser, massage, and his analysis helped more than anyone I've been to. Thank you Dr.T!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
I started coming here for severe foot pain called plantar fasciitis. I could barely walk first thing in the morning getting out of bed, and when checking on my baby at night it was terrible!! I tried orthotics and cortizone shots. Nothing worked compared to the laser therapy. Highly recommended and it works!! Now I can carry my daughter and play with my older boys. So great feeling normal again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teon Kowalyk, DC?
Years of chronic migraines were only getting worse, and the neck pain started tingling and causing weakness in my arms. I started seeing Dr. T after I could longer handle the side effects of Imitrex and Relpax. I even did botox that didn't work. My husband and kids saw my mood and function getting worse, which was the hardest on me. Any fun time with the kids was impossible. After 3 months of coming here, I feel AMAZING! No more meds, and I can be a mom and enjoy time with my husband again
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kowalyk?

We utilize Chiropractic, Therapeutic Massage (by one of our LMT's), Cold Laser Therapy, Spinal Decompression, Vibration Therapy and Nutritional Supplementation to help correct your challenge as quickly as possible.

• Chiropractic

2005
2003
1999

Dr. Kowalyk accepts

Dr. Kowalyk accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield