Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Ted Murdock, DC
Dr. Ted Murdock, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Huber Heights, OH.

7391 Brandt Pike Ste C

Huber Heights, OH 45424

Learn about Dr. Murdock

• Chiropractic

Dr. Murdock does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Murdock is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Murdock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Murdock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murdock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murdock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murdock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murdock to family and friends
Dr. Murdock's Performance
in Jamestown, OH |
I do not think I would be able to walk or function without the care of Dr. Murdock. I am 66 years old and have had extensive issues, all of which Dr. Murdock has resolved. It is not just his medical care that impressed me, but he really seems genuinely caring and concerned.
in Huber Heights, OH |
Dr. Murdock is an astute doctor who has shown me that he cares about me as person and is working persistently on providing me the best, high quality treatments tailored for my neck and back issues that I am having at this point in time. I know that my Lord Jesus Christ will continue to work through Dr. Murdock to have my best interest at heart and be the catalyst in healing me from my aforementioned health issues. Also, I like to comment that the office staff is very warm and friendly.
in Huber Heights, OH |
Since the age of 12, I have had chronic pain with TMJ, neck and back areas. Since being seen and having treatment by Dr. Murdock, I can honestly say that the areas are no longer in constant pain.
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Murdock has been great with my husband and me. He is very personable and excellent at explaining and answering any questions we may have. I also want to share about the staff and how friendly and caring they all are, that is very important to me and my husband.
in Huber Heights, OH |
After searching many types of doctors and clinics for my pain treatment without success, 4 years later I found a treatment with Dr. Murdock that relieved the pain. It is new to his office and is a miracle to me! I am so thankful for this! Tell your friends about this new pain therapy and try it yourself. You will agree the Piezo Therapy really works!!!! The office staff and Dr. Murdock are great!
in Dayton, OH |
He is an amazing doctor. His staff is super sweet and professional. I'd highly recommend this office.
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Murdock and his staff are the best. I came in with really bad back pain and today I am leaving his office pain free. Thanks so much you all rock!
Have you seen Dr. Ted Murdock, DC?
Are you Dr. Murdock?