Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Taylor Strange, DO
Taylor Strange, DO, a native of Tarrant County, graduated with honors from the University of North Texas. After earning his Bachelors degree, he completed a year of medical research and earned his Masters degree in biomedical sciences. During medical school, he earned several awards and graduated near the top of his medical school class with a perfect GPA from the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, Texas. After medical school, he completed a Transitional Internship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, followed by a residency in ophthalmology with the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky. Dr. Taylor Strange is a comprehensive eye physician and surgeon and is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is a reputable and respected ophthalmologist and is well known for his precision and friendly, warm demeanor with his patients. Dr. Strange specializes in vision correction procedures including all laser LASIK, PRK, refractive lens exchange, cataract surgery and laser cataract surgery. He is a leader in advanced technology premium intraocular lens implants for cataract surgery and has extensive experience with Symfony Lens, Symfony Toric, ReSTOR, Tecnis Multifocal IOL and Toric Implants. He also performs routine eye exams and treats the full-spectrum of medical and surgical eye conditions including glaucoma, dry eyes, macular degeneration and diabetic-related eye disease. Dr. Strange claims he would not have achieved his dream of being a physician without the support of his wife, Danielle. He enjoys spending time with their four children, Madison, Luke, Abby and Vivian, and is active in his church and enjoys watching football.

Alliance Opthalmology

4501 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 121

Fort Worth, TX 76244

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • Scott & White Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Strange

Your eyesight is precious, and at Alliance Ophthalmology, we view your care as both an honor and a serious responsibility. Your eyes will be with you for a lifetime, and as they change, we'll be here for you every step of the way.

Our mission is simple: to deliver state-of-the-art care that provides you the best possible vision throughout your entire life.

Dr. Strange's Experience

Dr. Strange's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Retina Diseases

• Blepharoplasty
  • Cataract Removal Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • YAG Iridotomy
  • YAG Laser Surgery

• University Of North Texas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • John Peter Smith Hosp/Tarrant Co Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Louisville Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Strange has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Strange does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strange and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Strange's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strange to family and friends
Dr. Strange's Performance
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Strange and his staff are very professional. I would highly recommend him for your eye care needs.
in Keller, TX |
I developed cataracts at a young age. Had surgery through another doctor about 4 years ago. Was left with severe floaters. Two retina specialists said they were so bad, I needed surgery to remove them. I was too afraid and waited for better technology. Thanks to Dr. Strange my floaters are 90% better! My situation was a difficult one. It required skill and patience. I'm very happy with the outcome! Great office staff as well! I highly recommend Dr. Strange! He also has the latest technology!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I absolutely love this doctor and his staff! They are a fantastic group of individuals. I had the symphony lens implant in both eyes and my vision is better than I ever expected. Honestly, I can say that I never had better or more personal care from a healthcare team. Highly recommend this clinic!
in Fort Worth, Tx |
I went in barely being able to read the E on the chart to now having 20/15 vision 1 week after Lasik Surgery. Dr. Strange Is amazing! He was very thorough and answered all my questions and concerns. Surgery was quick and painless he talked me through the whole thing keeping me calm and relaxed. I have never been able to see this clear its like a miracle. If anyone is concidering lasik Dr. Strange is the guy!
in Keller, TX |
We will most definitely refer everyone to Dr. Strange! He and his staff are very genuine, caring, professional and personable. We are so pleased with the cataract surgery that was done on both eyes of our loved one. The surgeries were both done at Park Hill Surgery Center in Fort Worth. The surgery center is ran with extreme precision and the staff is also very professional and personable. In summary, both facilities are "well oiled and fine tuned"! Couldn't be happier!
in Waco, TX |
Dr. Strange NEVER makes patients feel he is too busy to ease concerns. Dr. Strange got me an appointment with a R-Specialist the very day he discovered I had a retina detachment and then made great effort to stay in contact with the R-Specialist regarding my eye situation. I later had cataract surgery from Dr. Strange. As he is a near perfectionist in patient care, I see clearly now (I am 66 and have always had eye issues.). You nor your vision could be in more capable, caring, kind hands!!
Keller, TX |
Dr. Strange, and his staff at Alliance Ophthalmology were very professional and knowledgeable. After calling several other doctors and being told I would have to wait several months to be seen, I was relieved to find this office. Dr. Strange spent plenty of time answering my questions and displayed excellent bedside manner. His tech and front desk personnel were helpful and a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend Alliance Ophthalmology to anyone.
in Riesel, TX |
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Strange . Dr Strange did my cataract surgery on both of my eyes. I cannot be more pleased. He is a very skilled surgeon. He's patient and answers every question (very knowledgeable)
in Hallsburg, TX |
This was a wonderful experience, courteous staff, great facility, and Dr. Strange gave me the ability to see as I did when I was 20. No need to go anywhere else it all happens in Waco.
in Whitney, TX |
Dr. Strange was compassionate, efficient and very knowledgeable. I felt very at ease with him during the whole process.
Axtell, TX |
Dr. Strange is an excellent surgeon and doctor. He is friendly and really cares about his patients. I will recommend him to anyone needing an eye specialist/surgeon.
in West, TX |
I have worn glasses since in the 4th grade and now have 20/20 vision!
in Marlin,Tx |
Went in with husband on all visits saw that Dr.Strange is a compassionate caring doctor.I would recommend him to anyone.
in Marlin,Tx |
Doctor who truly is concerned with patient well being good attitude.A true professional doctor.Would recommend Dr.Strange to anyone.
in Woodway, TX |
Considerate and caring, takes the time to explain procedures and always listens. I have a history of vision problems in my family and I would recommend him and the rest of the staff. They're wonderful, and welcoming. Thank you!
Waco, TX |
I would recommend Dr StrangeLove to anyone!
Texas |
Two thumbs up
Waco, TX |
Very caring and compassionate Doctor. He listened to me and cared for my eyesight. Would highly recommend such a wonderful eye surgeon.
in Waco, Texas |
As of March 4, Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas and Dr. Strange began performing LASIK surgeries. As one of the first patients, I was consistently reassured as a LASIK candidate that my eyes were healthy for the procedure. Yet, following surgery, my left eye was experiencing complications & during my final postop with Dr. Strange I made him aware of this issue. He reassured me I was ok, but within a week my retina was detached and probably was detached. This has been the worst experience of my life.
Have you seen Dr. Taylor Strange, DO?
Are you Dr. Strange?