Tatyana Chursina, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Tatyana Chursina, PA is a Physician Assistant in Sacramento, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Tatyana Chursina to book an appointment.

Tatyana Chursina

Elica Health Centers

3701 J St Ste 201 Sacramento, CA 95816

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Tatyana Chursina treats your condition or procedure

Tatyana Chursina accepts

Tatyana Chursina's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tatyana Chursina

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Tatyana Chursina

I had three appointments with Tytyana and every time she was at least 30 minutes late - I understand an occasional 15 minutes but each appointment!!! This last time she was 55 minutes late. I brought this to her attention and she said she was busy with other patients. I explained to her that I am a patient and I had an appointment with her. I told her that this was bad customer service and, at some point, she said you can change your provider. I did change my provider. I do not recommend her services. Why would Elica Health Center want someone like her?
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tatyana Chursina, PA?

How was your experience with Tatyana Chursina?

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Does Tatyana Chursina, PA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Tatyana Chursina accepts your insurance.

Where is Tatyana Chursina, PA's office located?

Tatyana Chursina's office is located at 3701 J St Ste 201, Sacramento, CA 95816. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Tatyana Chursina, PA offer telehealth services?

Tatyana Chursina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Tatyana Chursina, PA?

Elica Health Centers3701 J St Ste 201 Sacramento, CA 95816