Tatiana Sadak, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Tatiana Sadak, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Edmonds, WA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Tatiana Sadak to book an appointment.

Tatiana Sadak
110 James St Ste 104 Edmonds, WA 98020

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Tatiana Sadak treats your condition or procedure

Tatiana Sadak accepts

Tatiana Sadak accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Tatiana Sadak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tatiana Sadak

4.3

Tatiana Sadak

As a 75-year-old I have grown skeptical of medical services. There are medical professionals that just do their job and those who go above and beyond the call of duty. I was fortunate to have come across Dr. Sadak as my wife and I needed expert guidance as she started to progress though the stages of “dementia “. After reading about her experience and credentials I didn’t think I would be able to obtain an appointment and engage her services, but I was fortunate... I could write a long dissertation of how I became quite impressed with her services so I will limit my comments. Dr. Sadak is not only highly experienced, well informed, knowledgeable, and genuinely empathetic with her clients, but as we progressed through the difficult process of stress-filled caregiving, Dr. Sadak was there every step of the way in spite of her busy career as a highly respected Consultant for the UofW and clients all over the world on the subject of Dementia. In “good hands” with Dr Sadak!
Jaime H – Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tatiana Sadak, NP?
I have been going to Dr Sadak for the past year. Not only does she listen but every time I leave it’s with great ways for me to improve my health and my life in general. If I have a question between appointments she is very responsive. Dr Sadak has been very kind caring and compassionate during a very challenging time in my life having both parents suffering from dementia. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor.
Nina – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tatiana Sadak, NP?
Dr. Tatiana's exemplary knowledge and professionalism complements her down-to-earth compassionate care. Always available to assist her patients; she sets the standard to which all health care providers should aspire. She has served as a "GPS system," helping us navigate thru the challenging terrain of a difficult health condition. I highly recommend her.
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tatiana Sadak, NP?
The BEST doctor I have ever been to. I worked in the medical field before I retired. Dr. Sadak is cutting edge and is beyond knowledgeable. She knows more about dementia and nutrition than any of my other Doctors. It is hard too schedule with her because we her patients don't want to leave her. She has done so much for me and I really couldn't do without her care. She's amazing.
J. Rice in Snohomish, WA – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Tatiana Sadak, NP?
Very nice and sweet. Hard to schedule appointments as the office isn't open often and when It is, it's on a on a weird, unpredictable schedule which makes planning ahead extremely difficult . We were asked to reschedule several times, which is hard because of office availability.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Lynnwood – Dec 02, 2017
I see patients every first weekend of the month...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Tatiana Sadak, NP?

How was your experience with Tatiana Sadak?
Provider explaining information to patient