Tasha Devereaux, LPCI

Tasha Devereaux, LPCI

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Tasha Devereaux, LPCI is a counselor in Keller, TX and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Letourneau University in 2016 and specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

140 Pecan St

Keller, TX 76248

Learn about Tasha Devereaux

Tasha Devereaux's bio

This content was provided by Tasha Devereaux "About Me I grew up in Texas and moved to Georgia where I graduated from the University of West Georgia, in Carrollton, Georgia in 2001. There I studied English, French, and Education, and I graduated with a B.A. in English. My family then moved back to Texas where I taught high school English until my children were born. After staying home with my children for several years, I returned to teaching and truly felt a calling to help children. In 2008, at the age of 36, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. After treatment and multiple surgeries, I decided that I wanted to help others through stressful life experiences. I returned to school and received a M.A. in Counseling from LeTourneau University. During my practicum experience, I worked with teenagers who were dealing with issues such as eating disorders, self-harm, anxiety, depression, and drug use. I am now a Licensed Professional Counselor – Intern under the supervision of Holly Webb, LPC-S, NCC. I look forward to meeting you and hearing your story. Tasha Devereaux, M.A., LPC-Intern"

This content was provided by Tasha Devereaux "I am family oriented and empathetic in my approach and believe that when provided with the appropriate knowledge, tools and support, individuals have the capability to navigate any obstacle to create the life they desire. My goal is to help you enhance your life by better managing life's problems and realizing your strengths. I have a passion for working with teenagers who deal with multiple issues. As a cancer survivor, I have a particular interest in working with cancer patients and their families as they try to navigate through the healing and grief process.

I also work with children, teenagers, families, individuals, couples, and groups to deal with issues including, but not limited to, depression, anxiety, cancer, grief, eating disorders, divorce, coping skills, self-harm, stress management, relationship distress, identify development, college and career choices, and trauma."

• Counseling
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Tasha Devereaux does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

• Letourneau University
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Tasha Devereaux has no awards or honors listed.

Tasha Devereaux has no media or publications listed.

Tasha Devereaux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tasha Devereaux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tasha Devereaux's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tasha Devereaux

Tasha Devereaux?
Tasha Devereaux's Performance
What People Say About Tasha Devereaux, LPCI
Very knowledgeable and helpful!
Houston, TX – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tasha Devereaux, LPCI?

How was your experience with Tasha Devereaux?