Dr. Tara Vollertsen, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. Vollertsen

Brooks Rehabilitation Fleming Island

1675 Eagle Harbor Pkwy Fleming Island, FL 32003

Dr. Tara Vollertsen, DPT is a physical therapist in Fleming Island, FL. She specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Vollertsen accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Vollertsen treats your condition or procedure

Tara Vollertsen, DPT, MTC, OCS Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist Certified Manual Therapist Orthopedics, Pelvic pain and incontinence, vestibular and balance.

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Vollertsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vollertsen

Dr. Vollertsen?
Dr. Vollertsen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tara Vollertsen, DPT
Recent
I had PT for my hip before and after a hip replacement and Tara Vollertsen was my physical therapist. She was absolutely wonderful! Very encouraging and optimistic, but also worked me hard enough to get great results. She listened carefully to what I told her about my pain or inability to move easily and customized my PT to get the best results. I would highly recommend having PT with Dr. Vollertsen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Vollertsen, DPT?
I saw Tara for pelvic floor rehab. She was excellent, treated me with privacy and respect and, most importantly, I got better! I had been in PT for this previously and made only small gains over a much longer time. With Tara, everything came together. She was able to show me exercises that took away my back pain and made me feel more "stable" while exercising without the other *embarrassing* things that come with exercising after having 3 kids (urinary incontinence). Thank you for your hard work and expertise! I recommend my friends and family to her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Vollertsen, DPT?
I went to Dr. Tara Vollersten for back strengthening and another time for a shoulder problem. With the my doctors' notes, my concerns and observation she customized my physical therapy sessions. She helped me so much with both problems. She also taught me the exercises so I can do them on my own. She is very knowledgeable, caring and professional! I highly recommend her! Suzanne May 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Vollertsen, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Vollertsen?