Contact provider for availability

Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Sjuts
444 S 44th St Omaha, NE 68131

Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD is a psychologist in Omaha, NE. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Sjuts accepts

Dr. Sjuts accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Sjuts treats your condition or procedure

• Psychology

Dr. Sjuts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sjuts

4.2

Dr. Sjuts?
Dr. Sjuts' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD
Dr. Sjuts has helped our family immensely. Though I was skeptical about seeking treatment for my son and had convinced myself it was just a phase, Dr. Sjuts validated my concerns and helped us develop a plan for manageable changes within our home AND school to best support our son. Dr. Sjuts is the only Doc my son looks forward to visiting. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD?
My wife and I were having a very difficult time with one of our children's behaviors. Our pediatrician at Children's recommended that we work Dr. Sjuts to help with the problems we were experiencing, which we ended up doing. We have been extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Sjuts was friendly, listened to us, communicated well, and came up with a behavioral plan that helped us work towards resolving the issues we were experiencing with our child. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD?
We love Dr. Tara and her interns!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD?
I have had a very positive experience working with Dr. Tara and strongly disagree with the reviewer below. Yes, Dr. Tara works 9:00 - 5:00, but this has been true with most other health professionals that I have needed to see. She has made every effort to accommodate my schedule, going above and beyond in some instances. She was referred to me from a friend who loves her and helped with sleep and toilet training, which has made my life as a mom so much better! Thanks Dr. Tara!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD?
Fresh out of college "doctor" that has poor communication skills with both parents and patients. Not enough clinical or life experience to understand the root-cause of issues. Specializes in youth but has office hours during school (?!) Has made verbal diagnosis' to patient but didn't tell parents anything. Don't even try to reach her by phone - prepare to have a close relationship with her voice-mail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Sjuts, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sjuts?