Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology •  Female • Age 36

Dr. Reynolds

Reynolds & Rubino Psychology Group, LLC

9840 Main St Fairfax, VA 22031

Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Fairfax, VA and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from American School Of Professional Psychology At Argosy University medical school in 2010. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Reynolds to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

See similar Clinical Psychologists in Fairfax

Dr. Reynolds accepts

Dr. Reynolds accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Reynolds treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Reynolds' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Reynolds' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reynolds

3.5

Dr. Reynolds?
What People Say About Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D
Dr. Reynolds has NO compassion or patience and does not, by ANY means, provide a safe environment to talk about problems. I would NOT recommend her to anyone with trauma. With her rude, cold, and disingenuous personality and awful tact in dealing with her patients, I'm surprised why she would choose counseling in the first place. There are MUCH better psychologists out there that are really looking to help others. Unfortunately, I feel like she's not interested in helping people with problems and trauma.
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
Therapy is never easy. You have to confront your fears head on, which is terrifying. There were a few times that I seriously considered leaving therapy because it was hard or difficult. Dr. Reynolds got me through those times. She kept reminding me that facing your fears is never an easy task. She urged me not to become complacent, without ever making it feel like it wasn’t my choice. I am still working on getting better, but I wouldn't have made it this far without her help.
Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
Dillegent reviewer of doctors. I noticed this doctor had many more reviews than other therapist in her area. Helpful techniques and compassionate. Good use of time.
Mary H. in Fairfax, VA – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
Dr. Reynolds was horrible. At my most vulnerable time I finally decided to seek help. After I explained my situation she asked me several questions bombing me with one questions after another, not giving me time to answer me... essentially badgering me.. resulting in me feeling defeated by my problems. Furthermore, she seemed terribly annoyed and angry. I would never reccomendations her to anyone unless you want to leave in tears. Not compassionate. No patience.
Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
I’ve only been seeing Dr. Reynolds for five weeks now, but the positive changes that have come from our short time together have been so impactful. I had been with my previous therapist for almost three years and felt like I needed a new perspective when I reached out to Dr. Reynolds. Within our first session I felt she was more helpful then the combined three years I had spent in therapy. She didn’t just listen and nod like my previous therapist, she actually had great tools and strategies.
Herndon, VA – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
Dr. Reynolds saw my daughter in the Winter of 2017. Her experience with Dr. Reynolds was extremely disappointing. During a session, they touched upon a subject that was very sensitive and traumatic. She was sobbing uncontrollably. Dr.Reynolds proceeds to cut the session short by 20 minutes and tells her “she has somewhere to be” and leaves her (minor ) balling. Parked next to my daughter, she never checks to see if she’s ok to drive. She never calls to check on her. Poor excuse for a PhD l
May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
Dr. Reynolds pushed me to the next step in getting the help I need. I was in denial of my current state, and our appointments were very frustrating for me because of that. In the end, Dr. Reynolds put me on the right track to make a change and get me to the happier place I am today. She will certainly hold you accountable for being kind to yourself.
Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
I have been a patient with Dr. Reynolds for 6 years. In that time, I have seen many healthy and positive changes in my life. From relationships with friends, to my relationship with family members and my husband, I have learned different ways to cope with the daily "stresses" of life. Dr. Reynolds is helpful, understanding, and very easy to talk to. She is accessible, flexible, and always gets back to me promptly. I am so happy her office was the one I walked into.
Carolyn Carroll in Springfield, VA – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
I have recommended her two people already, a friend and a co-worker who both have enjoyed working with her. I've been in therapy twice before and Dr. Reynolds is the first therapist that has given me structure and accountability. I've actually been able to make changes and be successful. I find her very easy to talk to, glad I finally found her.
Fairfax, VA – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
When researching a psychologist who could assist me during my darkest time, I found Dr. Reynolds. She was exactly what I needed when dealing with the tragic loss of a parent, along with personal issues I was enduring. I saw Dr. Reynolds on a weekly basis for about two years and she was my saving grace. I have referred her to family and friends, who equally find her insight and support a blessing.
MANASSAS – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
Known to cancel and reschedule appointments at the last minute and seems more focused on her “role” as a therapist than your concerns/issues.
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?
We had our son (a minor) seen by Dr. Reynolds for therapy over a period of time. He had some very traumatic events occur and we contacted Dr. Reynolds for help. In our greatest time of need she tossed the ball. We are past that now and things are better. But, through it all we learned that our son had turned to drugs and alcohol to help him cope (again a minor). We also learned that he had been telling Dr R. about this and she felt no need to let us as parents know which put him in DANGER.
Washington, DC – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Reynolds?

Do you find yourself feeling sad or anxious for no particular reason? Do you sometimes wish you had help managing life and all of its challenges? I can help you by providing a compassionate, safe,and non-judgemental place to express your deepest thoughts and feelings and explore options to resolve the problems you are facing.

• Clinical Psychology

Park Place Behavioral Health
2005
Huntingdon College

More Information

• Does Dr. Reynolds communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Reynolds communicates via email

• Does Dr. Reynolds offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Reynolds offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Reynolds offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Reynolds offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Reynolds have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Reynolds has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Reynolds offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Reynolds offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Reynolds offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Reynolds offers evening visits