Contact provider for availability

Tara O'Connor, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Tara O'Connor

Tara O'Connor, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Englewood, CO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Tara O'Connor accepts

Tara O'Connor accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Tara O'Connor treats your condition or procedure

"Tara O'Connor, MSN, FNP-C, was born and raised in Colorado. She earned her BSN and MSN from Regis University and became a certified family nurse practitioner shortly thereafter. Tara has worked as a nurse since 2003 in many different fields, includi...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Tara O'Connor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tara O'Connor

Tara O'Connor?
Tara O'Connor's Performance
What People Say About Tara O'Connor, FNP
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Very organized business for health care. Your needs will be met from reception to nurse to Doctor and lab tech. Your concerns are listened to and met. If you are looking for a primary care practice this business should be considered. Also free valet parking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
She is very friendly and she has great bed side manor. She listens and tries as many things as she can to figure out what is wrong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara is the best!! She has a contagious great attitude. Once she enters the exam room you know your in good hands. She listens and is caring and compassionate. After visiting with her I always feel like I got a dose of happiness. What a blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara spends enough time with me to find out my problems. She has caught things that other doctors overlooked. She does it with calm, is not an alarmist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara always spends time listening, she is caring and compassionate and has a great manner with patients. If I have concerns regarding the standard medical advice she gives me alternatives and the pros and cons of alternatives. She provides me with the information to make decisions that will work for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
If you are in search of an excellent NP then I would see Tara O'Connor. She is kind understanding and spends time to listen to her Patients. I have never felt in a rush or that she was on borrowed time. When I have an issue or just need to talk she is there and ready to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Excellent care every time I see her and she or her nurse Jamie always follow up after a visit to make sure that all is well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara became my go to person when Jean Greos retired. I am very pleased with my relationship with her and feel lucky to have landed Tara as my new health care person. She has a very personable way to handle my issues. It puts me at ease. It is easy to talk with her and she is very knowledgeable and good at sharing with me. Her referrals have all been good. I like that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
We have other doctors in the past 70 years . Some were better than others. At this time I feel Tara would be no 1. She spends time asking questions but also answers my questions and concerns . Many drs simply do not seem to have those social skills. I hope she will continue to provide such great care for me as long as I can make it to the office
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Very easy to talk to; thorough; she asks questions and lets you ask also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
I highly recommend to anyone in need of a medical provider to see Tara O’Connor. She listens, understands and truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara is simply the best. I trust her judgement. She is down-to-earth. She not only answers questions, she anticipates them so that you leave with full confidence in your treatment.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara is personable and always takes time with the patient. She is an excellent Nurse Practitioner and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara helps my entire family with everything we need. She not only excells at being a doctor, but she treats you as a friend and is extremely easy to open up to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara is fantastic. She always treats me with compassion and care. She listens to me and talks to me in a way I can understand. She is very patient and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Tara is an excellent provider. She is caring and always listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, FNP?
Where do I begin. As a retired nurse, I am duly impressed with Tara’s intellect, professionalism, and her compassion ! ! We have three generations coming to this practice. Very happy with our care.
I love you Tara!!!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Tara O'Connor?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Tara O'Connor treats patients.

Compare Providers