Tara O'Connor, NP

Tara O'Connor
Telehealth services available

Englewood Primary Care

799 E Hampden Ave Ste 300 Englewood, CO 80113

Tara O'Connor, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Englewood, CO. She is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. She is not accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Tara O'Connor to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Englewood

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Tara O'Connor accepts

Tara O'Connor accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Tara O'Connor treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Tara O'Connor, NP...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Tara O'Connor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tara O'Connor

Tara O'Connor?
What People Say About Tara O'Connor, NP
Tara O'Connor has taken darn good care of me for a lot of years. She is my first choice for medical care and that's that ! She has a special sense about what's wrong with me. She is always cheerful, help full and totally understanding. My last visit I drove 480 miles just to get to her. My 2nd home is Wyoming and I will drive the miles to see Tara O'Connor !
William Curtis – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Tara is an excellent care provider! I've been a patient for many many years. Tara always listens to my health concerns and provides the best guidance. Recently did a Telehealth appt call, so easy!!!
Craig Shedden – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Tara OConnor is an excellent caregiver! She listens to my concerns and shows compassion/empathy for any health issues I express. I highly recommend her!
Laura Rothenfeld – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
I HAD A TELEHEALTH VISIT WITH TARA AND IT WAS EASY TO DO AND VERY HELPFUL TO ME, i LOVE THIS OFFICE AND THE CARE EVERYONE SHOWS FOR ME
DORI SCHONEBAUM – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Whether in person or via telemedicine, Tara listens to and, more importantly, hears what I say. She talks with me and not at me. She is an accomplished health care provider with the rare talent for connecting on a personal level with a patient.
Ruth Larson – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Tara is a great health care provider! I have been seeing Tara since my last primary care doctor retired. She is attentive, knowledgeable, and is willing to take the time to listen and get to know her patients. Nothing but good things to say.
Jeff M. – Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Tara is a great provider and is always willing to have open and honest conversations - it makes the relationship so much easier! She is attentive, responsive, and knowledgeable, and almost makes going to the doctor fun.
Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
I first met Tara through my primary doctor that has since retired. I just kept going to Tara, and I’m certainly the better for it. I don’t even know, or even care to know, if I have a primary doctor at Englewood Primary Care (for the record the folks here are great and I’m sure they sent me all the information at one time or another, I just choose to keep going to Tara). Highly recommend!!!
Titaniumspine – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Thought I was having a heart attack. The staff and Tara quickly made sure that I wasn't (ekg, etc.). Discussed my situation, evaluated my choices and set me on a healthier path and a much relieved outlook. Tara is a ROCK STAR! She cares for both my husband and I and we adore her. Her knowledge and care are top notch. ??????
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Tara O’Connor is excellent in every way. She is thorough, realistic, patient and caring. I would highly recommend her.
Mary Jo Davidson – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Very prompt. Informative and makes patient feel comfortable.
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
I have been going to Tara for 10+years. She always takes time to really listen to me. She truly cares about her patients and making sure they get the best quality of care.
Jeannie – Feb 26, 2020
Awesome PA always listens & will take extra time if needed.. She gets a PLUS-10
Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Short wait time. Well educated NP. She’s smarter than most Dr I’ve had and very caring and willing to get to the root of your issue.
RPD – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
A great person that will listen to what is going on with the patient. And provide options on the care of the patient
Gregory Reed – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Annual physical was done very timely and professional. Tara is so very easy to talk to and calming. She made me feel very relaxed and gave me some great info. Tara takes her time and actually gets to know you.
Karen – Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Tara O’Connor is awesome! She noticed several years ago that my blood pressure was high and asked me about it. I replied that I go to several specialists every year for various other issues and none had ever mentioned my blood pressure. She immediately put me on appropriate medication and my blood pressure is now completely under control. Her thoroughness and attention to every detail is why I have gone to her ever since. My wife and adult son are also patients of hers. She is very personable and we highly recommend her!
Denny Dahl – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
I've been going to Englewood Primary Care for many years and when my primary doctor left the practice I started seeing Tara for annual and basic medical care. I have been more than pleased with the service I get from Tara. She has always shown to me that she has my best welfare in mind and always show compassion and care with good communication and followup.
Debbie P – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
I have been seeing Tara for over 7 years. She has been through life changing moments with me. And throughout it all she has always had my back. Tara genuinely cares, and above all listens and always answers all my questions. I moved to Castle Rock recently and I have no plans in changing my health care provider. She’s that good!!!
Lori Loppnow – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?
Tara O'Connor is an excellent healthcare provider. She is attentive, professional and kind and when I leave the office visit I feel like my health concerns have been addressed. The staff from the front office, nurses and medical assistants are thorough, helpful and caring.
Anthony Sagoonick – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara O'Connor, NP?

How was your experience with Tara O'Connor?

Tara O'Connor, MSN, FNP-C, was born and raised in Colorado. She earned her BSN and MSN from Regis University and became a certified family nurse practitioner shortly thereafter. Tara has worked as a nurse since 2003 in many different fields, includin...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

More Information

• Does Tara O'Connor communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Tara O'Connor communicates via email

• Does Tara O'Connor offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Tara O'Connor offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Tara O'Connor offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Tara O'Connor offers an online patient portal

• Does Tara O'Connor have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Tara O'Connor has free onsite parking

• Does Tara O'Connor offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Tara O'Connor offers weekend visits

• Does Tara O'Connor offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Tara O'Connor offers evening visits