Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. O'Brien

Kaizen Chiropractic

2710 Grand Ave Bellmore, NY 11710

Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC is a chiropractor in Bellmore, NY. She graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. O'Brien's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Brien

Dr. O'Brien?
Dr. O'Brien's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC
I went to see Dr. Tara O’Brien because I had terrible low back pain making it hard getting comfortable in any position. During my 1st visit Dr. Tara listened to my complaints and the proceeded with her treatment. Even after my first visit I noticed improvement immediately. With each additional visit I noticed the stiffness and pain get better and better. Dr. Tara is kind, compassionate and really listens!! Also her staff is nice and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Tara!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Tara for years, and I have been able to maintain my overall health and wellness in check. I started seeking chiropractic services for migraines. Ends up I had weakness in my neck from years of waitressing that was triggering my headaches. Over the years I have been treated for sports injuries, strains, and even my fibromyalgia. She always is keeping up with the newest methods and treatments. If there is a better solution outside her expertise, she will not hesitate to refer to others.What is in your best interest always comes first! I recommend her to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
I’m visiting Kaizen health and wellness from a car accident I recently had . DR Tara OBrien and her incredibly compassionate and caring staff have made me feel so much better !!! The office is conveniently located in the town of Bellmore The office is extremely clean and the staff is always very pleasant ! I highly recommend Kaizen health and wellness to all my friends and family !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
The most relaxing doctors office I’ve ever been into I did not feel good when I walked in but I felt great when I walked out absolutely wonderful doctor Tara is
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
On a recommendation I called Dr. O'Brien when my back went out. I could barely move. I had immediate results on the first visit and was back to normal after a few visits. Following her advice, I remain symptom free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
Dr. O'Brien's staff and Dr. O'Brien are attentive. I have had chronic back pain for years. After my visit, I feel so much better. My back pain is greatly relieved. I feel like a new person! Dr. O'Brien's care has helped improve the quality of my daily life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
Dr. Tara is always caring and seems in tune with anything that is wrong. She is very thorough listens to all your concerns. After 13 years I feel like we are more than patient and Doctor. I feel like I am seeing a really good friend. I reccomend her to everyone I Know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
I came to see Dr Tara for chiropractic care due to intense low back pain from arduous work at my job. After visiting her office, I have regained my motion and I feel extremely good and loose. Her treatment and care has been espectacular. Thanks so much R. Tara
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
I started seeing Dr. O'Brien due to neck and back pain from prolonged computer work. She is a caring, gentle and talented practitioner who relieved my pain. I've returned to her after developing arthritis and she continues to be a source of comfort after every visit. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for genuine, personalized chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
Dr. Tara O’Brien is an amazing chiropractor that treats your pain and injuries in the most professional manner . She is gentle and yet very effective . I feel so much better now with my weekly visits and maintenance program. I feel like a new healthy , pain -free person again .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Brien?

Our goal at Kaizen Centre for Health & Wellness is to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary methods to your health care needs. We use a modern team approach resulting in a healthy, pain free & enhanced quality of life. We believe that ther...

• Chiropractic

Palmer College Of Chiropractic
New York University

Dr. O'Brien accepts

Dr. O'Brien accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth