Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC

Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. O'Brien received her chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. She has received a Bachelor of Science degree from New York University and a Masters of Science in Education from Queens College. Dr. O'Brien has been clinically trained in Mind/Body medicine from Harvard Medical School. She is our Yoga Director and has received certification in Yoga and the Healing Arts from Hofstra University. Dr. O'Brien is also a certified Bradley Natural Child Birth coach.

2710 Grand Ave

Bellmore, NY 11710

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. O'Brien

This content was provided by Dr. O'Brien "Our goal at Kaizen Centre for Health & Wellness is to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary methods to your health care needs. We use a modern team approach resulting in a healthy, pain free & enhanced quality of life. We believe that there may be more than one answer to a patient's health concerns, and a balanced treatment plan, including partnering with other health care professionals provides the best opportunity to treat and care of all of our patients. Knowledge, expertise, experience and post-graduate training allow our doctors to provide the appropriate care to our patients."

• Chiropractic

Dr. O'Brien does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. O'Brien has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Brien has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Brien does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Brien and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Brien's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Brien to family and friends
Dr. O'Brien's Performance
in Bellmore, NY |
Due to ongoing pain, I decided to try yet another chiropractor for treatment. I immediately felt that I was in the right place. Dr. O'Brien spent time assessing and treating my condition and provided a very logical and holistic approach. I have never felt more comfortable or in better hands in a chiropractic office. I have been treated about three weeks and definitely improving with treatment. The staff is competent, caring and attentive and make the experience in this office top notch.
in Massapequa, NY |
She takes the time to explain things. Gives a thorough exam, and explains best options for treatment.
in Merrick, NY |
My family has been seeing Dr O'Brien for several years. Her and her staff is always there for you, reliable. The greatest complement I can give is in an age where doctors and practices solely worry about themselves Dr O'Brein and her practice worries about the patient first. She's the best!
in Bellmore, NY |
very kind and caring ,takes into account your total medical condition and coordinates her treatment. My mobility has increased giving me a better quality of life. I am very thankful.
Massapequa, NY |
They are very caring and professional in every way. They take as much time as necessary to take care of you and explain what they are doing and why. The atmosphere is calm and assuring. I would recommend this office with high regard.
in Bellmore, NY |
I have found Dr O"Brien to be very knowledgeable, professional and with an engaging personality. I always feel better when I leave her office.
in Levittown, NY |
I came to Dr. Tara O'Brien around 2008 with Crohns Disease. I was 85lbs. and a mess! I would estimate that in about two months I began to feel that I had a chance to regain quality of life. Dr. O'Brien and her staff never gave up on me. They are very understanding, extremely compassionate, and will always take the time to answer all your questions. They are very flexible with appointments and the wait is never long. Every time I go, I come out feeling so much better. My They are The Best!
New York, NY |
Dr. O'Brien and her entire staff are very competent, courteous, and completely professional. My problems are low back & neck issues: she would not begin treatment without a current film/MRI review. This level of care and caution speaks volumes, and I completely trust Dr. Tara. My pain relief has been extraordinary: I am a Senior Citizen and am again walking the full golf course - and carrying my clubs.
in Wantagh, NY |
Dr.Tara is great with both my girls ages 6 and 10. My 6 year old sufferers from enviormental and food allergies, as well as eczema and wheezing. Seeing her twice a week helps Mya's body/ immune system tremendously. We use antibiotics and other prescription medications much less. Dr. Tara is very patient and informative.
in Bellmore, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Tara for 10 years. I have scoliosis resulting in bladder issues. After seeing other Doctors, she knew exactly what to do. This allowed me to reduce many medicines. She listens and provides great feedback. The physical therapists are wonderful! And the office staff is also fantastic. Always polite and willing to work with my schedule in getting an appointment. I have never been turned down when my back goes out. A true Family atmosphere. I recommend this office to everyone!!
in Merrick, NY |
Great environment, wonderful staff. Quality service! Best place to go to.
in Bellmore NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. O'Brien for over 3 years now. Tara has been treating both my shoulders that have had issues due to injuries from years of Construction work as well as practicing martial arts. Tara's approach is helpful since I am not an advocate of surgery but would rather remediate the issue through continued therapy. Tara is a kind women who relates very well with her patients and is a true friend to all and cares deeply for her patients. This is a lost art!!! THANK YOU!!
Have you seen Dr. Tara O'Brien, DC?
Are you Dr. O'Brien?