Tara Joiner, LPC

Cognitive & Behavioral PsychologyFemaleAge 39

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Tara Joiner, LPC is a Cognitive & Behavioral Psychologist in San Angelo, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Tara Joiner, LPC
27 W Beauregard Ave San Angelo, TX 76903

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cognitive & Behavioral Psychologists in your area

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Tara Joiner treats your condition or procedure

Tara Joiner's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Tara Joiner accepts

Tara Joiner accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

Tara Joiner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tara Joiner

Based on 1 rating

I truly can't say enough good about Tara. She provided me with priceless advice for getting through my anxiety and sleeplessness. I'm a socially awkward type, but Tara made me feel very comfortable. She went out of her way to schedule my sessions. She was always available for a quick chat if I needed it. You can tell that she really cares about her clients. She was the best decision I made and I thank God that I was lucky enough to have her as my therapist. She got me through the roughest time of my life. I highly recommend her for anxiety or depression. Her knowledge and advice is priceless. You won't regret choosing her.
San Angelo, TX – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tara Joiner, LPC?

How was your experience with Tara Joiner?

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Relationship Counseling
Less...

Is Tara Joiner, LPC accepting new patients?

Tara Joiner, LPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Tara Joiner's profile to make an appointment.

Does Tara Joiner, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Tara Joiner accepts your insurance.

What are Tara Joiner, LPC's top areas of care?

Tara Joiner frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Tara Joiner treats.

Where is Tara Joiner, LPC's office located?

Tara Joiner's office is located at 27 W Beauregard Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Tara Joiner, LPC offer telehealth services?

Tara Joiner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Tara Joiner, LPC?

27 W Beauregard Ave San Angelo, TX 76903