Tanja Johnson, ARNP

Tanja Johnson, ARNP

Pain Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Tanja Johnson, ARNP is a pain medicine specialist in Boulder, CO and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Miami / School Of Nursing in 1998 and specializes in pain medicine, addiction medicine nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.Read her story

4450 Arapahoe Ave Ste 100

Boulder, CO 80303

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Tanja Johnson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Terminal Illness
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness and Integrative Medicine
  • Wellness Examination

To mindfully partner with patients by providing best practices in medicine to support their desired healthcare outcomes, guided by evidence-based science and Integrative wellness concepts.

• Pain Medicine

Tanja Johnson?
Tanja Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Tanja Johnson, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
Awesome provider! I felt listened to. Tanja has a compassionate demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Tanya is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. She takes her time to explain all details and answer any questions. The office staff is wonderful, very helpful and polite. She is an asset to healthcare, especially in terms of chronic pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Tanja is a very supportive person not only does she care about me as a patient but as a person she is very knowledgeable and is willing to help me with my pain i recommend her to others
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
tanja is absolutely the best np ive ever dealt with she takes time with me to explain everything about any new medications she is a godsend she cares about her patients im treated as a person and not as a number i would not go anywhere else . i would probly follow her to any clinic she would move to
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Excellent Doctor! Great facility and staff. She has help with my understanding and treatment options with my specific health issues. I have made great progress with my body, health and mind in one short year with Tanja Johnson. Highly recommend trying this Doctor and Facility!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Tanya is excellent and very caring. I was desperate and really worried that I had no other option to my treatment but surgery. After meeting with Tanya and discussing the treatment options she has been amazing when no other doctor understood what I was going through. She made me aware of risks and we decided together which was really refreshing to know I had options. I am blessed to have found her and thankful for all that they have done to help manage my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
In all the years of dealing with chronic pain, Tanja is the only provider I've found that actively listens to what you have to say and genuinely cares how you are feeling. At one point I was having issues with the pharmacy not wanting to fill my prescriptions, one call to Tanja was all that was needed, not only were they filled, they were expedited. Tanja's "bed side manner" is awesome, she uses phrases that are easily understood, if you don't understand something, she will stay until you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Dr. Johnson has been a God send since the first day I had my 1st appointment. She has continued to be in my opinion the BEST! She is VERY kind, does not just write a script and send you on your way, I always feel like she has done everything she possibly can before I leave her office. I would recommend anyone who is in serious pain to see her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
I have been seeing Tanja for the past few years, she really takes her time with me as her patient and looks at the whole picture of what's going on. I never feel rushed or like I'm just another patient. She always makes me feel like I'm a person and that she truly cares about me and my health. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
my experience with tanja has been wonderful. she always has a answer to my problems an if not she doesn't hesitate to referee me to someone who can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
I enjoy coming to tanya johnson the nurse practitioner,here at the pain clinic. she is very understanding and kind. shes very open minded and down to earth,doesnt make you feel un welcomed shes got a heart of gold, she LISTENS to you and talks with you, not at you. shes helped me tremendously thru out my whole ordeal. i just love miss johnson. i hope you all will come and experience her work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Tanja has helped me so much when I felt like my quality of life wasn’t important to anyone she was there to get me through it. She helps me with my struggle with pain and has shown me different ways to deal with it. It has been a long time since someone has taken this much time to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Tanja is a great nurse practitioner . She actually cares and wants to help you. The staff ir great always willing to help. Best office I’ve gone to ever Amanda always has a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
The CPR staff, and Tanja are amazing. Open and honest! I feel like I'm talking with family that can actually help through my struggles with being a chronic pain patient and together we improve my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Tanja is great. Since I have been coming to see her for 2-3 years now, she cares about all areas of your health, life and promotes natural alternatives and as well as western medicines with out judgement. She truly wants you to live the best possible life you can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
This clinic and Tanja Johnson have change my life. The medication that she has me on has giving me my life back. she gives good advice and helps me with all my needs. friendly kind and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
She is by far the best doctor I've ever had, she actually listens to the patient and cares deeply for her patience's, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
The whole CPR family is amazing especially Tanja Johnson she is amazing, loving, caring, and very knowledgeable. Tanja makes me feel not only a patient but a family member, she takes the time to listen and hear me out. I love coming here because I know I wont only get the care that I need but will get a full experience. Thanks again you rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Dr. Johnson is by far THEE best pain doc out here, the doctor that I was seeing before her didn't even remember my name but Dr Johnson not only listens, she really REALLY gives you the best of her. Her spirit and her attitude are so positive, she will not rest until she figures out what's going on with you. I recommend her services absolutely!! The selfish part of me doesn't want to share her...hahaha but she has a light that shines so bright, everyone deserves to see it!!! ???
×Post a ResponseAre you Tanja Johnson, ARNP?
Tanja Johnson has made a tremendous difference in my life, regarding management of my pain. She listens to what my concerns are and gives me knowledgeable feedback with ideas of how to treat my pain. I have gotten so much relief and feel like I can function in daily life. I highly recommend her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Tanja Johnson?

• Mon: closed