Family Medicine  |
Female
Tanja Findley, NP
Tanja Findley, NP is a family medicine provider who practices in Higginsville, MO.

3401 Pine St

Higginsville, MO 64037

Learn about Tanja Findley

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Tanja Findley does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Tanja Findley is unavailable at this time.

Tanja Findley has no awards or honors listed.

Tanja Findley has no media or publications listed.

Tanja Findley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tanja Findley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tanja Findley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Tanja Findley to family and friends
Tanja Findley's Performance
in Higginsville, MO |
The reason I continue to use Tanja as a provider is because she is always VERY thorough and you can tell she truley cares about my overall health and will take whatever time is necessary to solve any problem. This is also true with my daughter, who has been using Tanja as a provider for several years and prefers to see only her. I also cannot say enough good things about the office staff, which another reason I'll continue to use the Higginsville Medical Clinic.
in Higginsville, MO |
I had my well woman check with Dr. Tanja again this year. She spent about 40 minutes with me and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed at all. I will schedule my next well woman check with her next year.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care and allow time for our patients needs to be met. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
in Concordia mo |
Tanja is an excellent health care provider.
in Concordia , MO |
I feel confident I am receiving the best care. I feel like what I am saying matters. I saw Tanya once after my doctor retired and really liked her. Subsequently, my husband had a severe allergic reaction and had to follow up with his regular MD. Well, he retired so I suggested Tanya because I had been pleased with my visit. He reluctantly went. Long story short, he had other complaints that hadn't been taken seriously at other Dr offices. She sent him for a CT and found cancer. Thank goodness!
in Higginsville, MO |
Tanja had always been very thoughtful and seems to be really caring about you as an individual. She takes the time to explain things in words that the patient can understand. I have and would recommend her to people looking for a good doctor.
in Summerville, SC |
Tanja is very caring, understanding and has realistic expectations.
Have you seen Tanja Findley, NP?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Lafayette Regional Health Center