Tania Felegy, PA-C

Family MedicineFemale

Tania Felegy, PA-C is a Family Medicine Specialist in Northampton, PA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Tania Felegy to book an appointment.

Tania Felegy

St. Luke's Northampton Medical Associates

602 E 21st St Ste 400 Northampton, PA 18067
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Tania Felegy treats your condition or procedure

Tania Felegy accepts

Tania Felegy accepts the following insurance:

Tania Felegy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tania Felegy

1.8

Tania Felegy

I’m surprised by the negative reviews. Tania is amazing! She always listens to me and stays to answer questions. I’ve been seen by her via virtual and in person visits. She’s seen my children too and is always very kind with them. She’s extremely nice and also answers questions I send to her via the St. Luke’s app. She’s really the only one I want to see me when I schedule appointments. 5 stars!
Nicole H – Aug 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tania Felegy, PA-C?
She took 30 sec on a physical and 30 more to get a paper for back exercises. I went in with a cough and back pain, came out feeling and knowing the exact same things. I wasted my time. She didn't explain much to me and made me feel invaluable as a patient. Like she said, I have 4 more patients waiting. I was just a number to her and after going to her only for 2 years I won't ever see her again.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tania Felegy, PA-C?

How was your experience with Tania Felegy?
Provider explaining information to patient

• General Practice (Physician Assistant)

Does Tania Felegy, PA-C offer telehealth services?

Tania Felegy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Tania Felegy, PA-C accepting new patients?

Tania Felegy, PA-C generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Tania Felegy's profile to make an appointment.

Does Tania Felegy, PA-C accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Tania Felegy accepts your insurance.

Where is Tania Felegy, PA-C's office located?

Tania Felegy's office is located at 602 E 21st St Ste 400, Northampton, PA 18067. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Tania Felegy, PA-C?

St. Luke's Northampton Medical Associates

St. Luke's Northampton Medical Associates602 E 21st St Ste 400 Northampton, PA 18067