Tammy Pope, MS

Tammy Pope, MS

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Tammy Pope, MS is a psychotherapist in Lakewood, CO. She specializes in psychotherapy, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

7585 W Arkansas Ave Ste 207

Lakewood, CO 80232

• Self Pay

Learn about Tammy Pope

Tammy Pope's bio

This content was provided by Tammy Pope "My biggest joy is watching people grow and succeed. I began my journey at SCC where I obtained an AS in Human Services with a specialty in mental health. From there I received my BS in Family Science and Psychology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln where I was born and raised. We moved to Colorado in 2007 and fell deeper in love with this state and all it had to offer. In 2000, I further embarked on my journey and received my MS in Psychology from the University of Phoenix. I also possess a certification in gambling addiction and certified in Driving with Care (DUI Level/Track Classes). I anticipate being OBH approved in the near future. Currently, I am working towards my NCGCII (gambling), my LAC (licensed alcohol/drug counselor) is pending, and hope to become certified in domestic violence. Internships include retirement homes, mental institutions, and county jails. I enjoy time with my children, family, and friends. I also enjoy singing, softball, movies, time with my dogs, Broncos football, and a variety of music. I am straightforward and love to laugh. "

This content was provided by Tammy Pope "Restoring function and renewing life. I am here as a guide to help you become a better you. I will meet you where you are and not implement any unnecessary or unrealistic goals for you. We will work as a team and every client is treated as an individual as we all have different needs, various ways of learning, and different experiences. I believe client counselor rapport is essential and if you and I believe it is not a good fit, I will assist in your transition if requested as your well being and success is of the utmost importance to me and my practice. "

• Psychotherapy
  • Individual Counseling
  • Mental Health
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Tammy Pope does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Nebraska BS
  • Southeast Community College AS
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • University of Phoenix MS
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Tammy Pope has no awards or honors listed.

Tammy Pope has no media or publications listed.

• Sign Language

Tammy Pope does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tammy Pope and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tammy Pope's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Tammy Pope to family and friends

My husband and I were at our last chance of hope when we discovered tammy. Honestly, I wasn't very optimistic about counseling because I thought our marriage was beyond repair. I figured how is counseling going to fix over a decade of screwed up trust issues amongst other things. Nine months now...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Tammy is a amazing person, a good friend, and mentor. She has helped me through some of the toughest times of my life. She has giving me tools to succeed in life and overcome my situation. She is great at everything she does. By far the best counselor I've ever went too. Someone I can call a good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Tammy Pope?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology