Tammy Labrake, LCSW

Tammy Labrake, LCSW

Social Work  ·
Female
Tammy Labrake, LCSW is a social worker in Latham, NY. She specializes in social work, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

17 Johnson Rd

Latham, NY 12110

Learn about Tammy Labrake

Tammy Labrake's bio

This content was provided by Tammy Labrake "If you are like most people with OCD you know you have a choice to make. You have discovered that your current way of coping is time-consuming and exhausting. But you don't know any other way. Having to perform rituals and conduct mental acts is like being in prison. And those around you are probably hurting too. Maybe you function just enough to "get by" but underneath it all, there is suffering. You want to stop feeding OCD. You know the answer is to face a fear rather than avoid it or try to control it. But that seems easier said than done. That's where I come in. Finding enough elbow room to make tiny changes in your life will build confidence and result in a different, better outcome. I want to help you get unstuck and learn how to boss OCD back. I have a small private practice dedicated to helping people of all ages with OCD. Clients at my practice benefit from cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) which is widely-recognized as the best way to boss back OCD. "

This content was provided by Tammy Labrake "If you're like most people with OCD, you feel like you've wasted a lot of time and have a sense of urgency to get healthy. My job is to peak your anxiety so that you can learn to tolerate it and gain confidence. I'll encourage you to do a lot of hard work. But it is a marathon, not a sprint and so we try to go at your pace."

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Tammy Labrake does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Exposure Therapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Nazareth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • SUNY
    Other Education | Completed

Tammy Labrake has no awards or honors listed.

Tammy Labrake has no media or publications listed.

Tammy Labrake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tammy Labrake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tammy Labrake's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tammy Labrake

Tammy Labrake?
Tammy Labrake's Performance
What People Say About Tammy Labrake, LCSW
RecentHighestLowest
I would give a six star rating if I could! I am entirely satisfied with my experience. Tammy is positive, caring and empowering. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent therapist!
Delmar, NY – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Labrake, LCSW?
Tammy is a lifesaver. I was in and out of psychiatric wards and hospitals because of OCD, and she worked with me nonstop to learn how to boss it back. I experienced scrupulosity, fear of germs, failure, eating problems, and I never felt understood by any professional prior to working with her. I...Read More
Albany, NY – Mar 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Labrake, LCSW?
We met Tammy at a time when I was desperate for help for our son and our family. She was there for us immediately. Responding to emails and texts. Truly caring and involved with our situation. We have continued on under her care and have turned everything around for our son in a very short time....Read More
Lisa B. in Schenectady, NY – Jan 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Labrake, LCSW?
Tammy has been a savior for me with my debilitating OCD and has become someone I can really count on when I need her. I have NEVER in my life met anyone who responds to your e-mails or phone calls as quickly as she does and she is there for you day/night, willing to help whenever she can. Her...Read More
Holly – Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Labrake, LCSW?
I would highly recommend Tammy to anyone who suffers from OCD. She has helped me get through a lot of tough times.
Shamus M in Schoharie, NY – Mar 08, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Tammy Labrake?