Counseling  |
Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S
Tammy Holcomb is committed to a "person centered" style of therapy which allows clients to collaborate with the therapist to set goals and objectives to address during therapy. She works very hard to create a therapeutic environment of respect, honesty, and compassion. She enjoys working with a diverse group of clients who come from different ages, ethnic, cultural, and educational backgrounds. Tammy works with her clients to determine what style and pace they prefer in terms of therapeutic interventions. She recognizes that some people prefer more direction, education, and challenge than others. She employs various styles of therapy including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), motivational interviewing, clinical hypnotherapy, and expressive therapies. Tammy has a strong passion for the importance of prevention and early education to prevent childhood abuse and the development of eating disorders and addictions in families. She has presented nationally on topics pertaining to trauma, eating disorders, sexuality, and clinical supervision.

5001 S Miami Blvd Ste 325

Durham, NC 27703

Learn about Tammy Holcomb

Tammy is dedicated to providing a safe space for clients to turn to for healing.  She works very hard to always be respectful, genuine, and non-judgmental.

• Counseling

Tammy Holcomb does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Georgia State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Georgia State
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Tammy Holcomb has no awards or honors listed.

Tammy Holcomb has no media or publications listed.

Tammy Holcomb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tammy Holcomb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tammy Holcomb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Tammy Holcomb to family and friends
Tammy Holcomb Says:

I am grateful to those who have taken the time to complete these surveys.  I appreciate the feedback and will continue to strive to improve.

Tammy Holcomb's Performance
Cary, NC |
My husband and I and our two children, aged 17 and 19, benefitted tremendously from Tammy's compassionate and insightful counseling. Tammy is an excellent listener which enabled her to get to the heart of issues we needed to address in our family. She offered my husband and I wise and specific advice relating to both our parenting and our marriage. Our children were not particularly interested in counseling but definitely benefitted from their sessions with Tammy. Tammy was truly a God-send!
in Acworth, GA |
Tammy Holcomb saved my life. Without Tammy, my 18 month old son and I would not be here today. I felt like I had known Tammy since the day I met her. She is someone who genuinely cares. Tammy is a gift from God. Again, without Tammy, I would not be here today. Tammy Holcomb saved my life. Because of this, I would highly recommend her to anyone that feels like they are at the end of their road and without hope. She truly cares.
in Raleigh, NC |
She has a lot of experience, but is really down to earth. She treated me with kindness and respect.
Have you seen Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S?
Are you Tammy Holcomb?