Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S

Counseling ·  Female · Age 53

Tammy Holcomb

Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S is a counselor in Durham, NC. She specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Tammy Holcomb accepts

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Tammy Holcomb treats your condition or procedure

Tammy Holcomb's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Tammy is dedicated to providing a safe space for clients to turn to for healing.  She works very hard to always be respectful, genuine, and non-judgmental.

• Counseling

Tammy Holcomb?
Tammy Holcomb's Performance
What People Say About Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S
RecentMost Helpful
I was forced to go to Tammy when I was 16 and suffering from anorexia. As a former sufferer, she could relate well. She was always caring yet firm. And she really knew her stuff. She quickly won me over and, even while still struggling with the disease, I began to feel relieved to see her. Even years later after I'd overcome the illness, I continued to see her! She really was the mother I never had. Now, as a healthy 31-year-old, I still treasure everything she taught me. Love you, Tammy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S?
My husband and I and our two children, aged 17 and 19, benefitted tremendously from Tammy's compassionate and insightful counseling. Tammy is an excellent listener which enabled her to get to the heart of issues we needed to address in our family. She offered my husband and I wise and specific advice relating to both our parenting and our marriage. Our children were not particularly interested in counseling but definitely benefitted from their sessions with Tammy. Tammy was truly a God-send!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S?
Tammy Holcomb saved my life. Without Tammy, my 18 month old son and I would not be here today. I felt like I had known Tammy since the day I met her. She is someone who genuinely cares. Tammy is a gift from God. Again, without Tammy, I would not be here today. Tammy Holcomb saved my life. Because of this, I would highly recommend her to anyone that feels like they are at the end of their road and without hope. She truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S?
She has a lot of experience, but is really down to earth. She treated me with kindness and respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tammy Holcomb, LPC-S?

How was your experience with Tammy Holcomb?