Dr. Tammy Cashion, DC

Dr. Tammy Cashion, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Tammy Cashion, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Centreville, VA. She is 55 years old.

14215 E Centreville Square

Centreville, VA 20120

Learn about Dr. Cashion

This content was provided by Dr. Cashion "My mission is to make a difference in the lives of my patients through the education of health, wellness and ALL natural chiropractic care! I strive to change lives! ;) *Me esfuerzo por cambiar la vida de una persona ...... a la vez! People who want help and are ready to embrace a healthy lifestyle are my perfect patients......" are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?! Finally......... receive the help that you have been looking for! WE are here to serve YOU!"

• Chiropractic

Dr. Cashion does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Acupuncture
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

1 Sanction
  • Felony conviction relating to health care fraud (3/4/2013)
    Action Taken: Suspension
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Virginia
1 Board Action
  • Felony conviction relating to health care fraud (4/16/2014)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Virginia

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Other Education | Completed 1989
  • Texaschirocollege-Post Grad Coursework
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Cashion has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cashion has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cashion does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cashion and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cashion's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cashion to family and friends
Dr. Cashion's Performance
Washington, DC |
dr. Tammy goes above and beyond to always ensure I am comfortable, taken care of, and healthy. Her time and attention to my needs--both personal and health wise--are incredible. I love this office and all of its doctors, but Dr. Tammy is my go-to. I couldn't do without her weekly acupuncture treatments.
in Norristown, PA |
Very good doctor, educates the patient with helpful information, i would recommend you go see this doctor if you are in the area, highly recommended
in Gainesville, VA |
Dr Cashion has been more helpful to me than I could have imagined. I feel lucky to have found her on the internet. She always has a very positive and caring attitude, and she seems to go out of her way to help in every way that she can. She seems to have the entire staff there interested in helping me - and quite a few of them have.
in Deer Park, NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Fashion because she always helps my headaches and make me feel much better.
I had a terrible head cold with a pounding headache and sinus pressure. She adjusted my neck and did some acupressure on me and my headache was gone within a few minutes. She's amazing.
in Fairfax, VA |
My visits with Dr. Cashion are always uplifting. She treats me regularly for back problems and I always leave her office in high spirits. Her optimism and positivity have a lasting quality on her patients after they leave. She has a large knowledge base for chiropractic work and also with acupuncture. Dr. Cashion is a rare example of a health care professional who is very optimistic about life, and that is so refreshing !
in Springfield, VA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Cashion and the chiropractic staff! Would highly recommend this office.
This is truly a warm and fuzzy type of chiro office and I always feel welcome and comfortable. I absolutely trust Dr Paul and Dr Tammy and they have successfully treated me for many years for chronic pain from a car accident. I would likely be unable to walk if not for their expertise. I highly recommend them, not only for their skill and knowledge but for their warm and caring spirits.
in Shenandoah, VA |
From the moment I walked in I felt like part of the family. I felt as if I was important to her and not just another patient. I have never met another doctor who is as selfless and caring as she is.She is extremely knowledgeable in chiropractic and acupncture, I highly recommend Dr. Tammy Cashion.
in Centreville, VA |
Dr. Cashion is an amazing chiropractic physician. Being a patient of hers for several years, I can say that she is one of the few health care specialists that I place my utmost trust in. She possesses extensive knowledge in both chiropractics and acupuncture; and uses effective methods. The energy and enthusiasm she radiates is enough to put a smile on anyone's face. I recommend her completely and cannot say enough good things about her. 5.0 star rating
Have you seen Dr. Tammy Cashion, DC?
Are you Dr. Cashion?