Tamika Lugo

Addiction and Substance Abuse CounselingFemale

Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

Tamika Lugo is an Addiction and Substance Abuse Counselor in San Jacinto, CA.

Tamika Lugo

Mfi Recovery Center

2220 Girard St San Jacinto, CA 92583

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Tamika Lugo treats your condition or procedure

Tamika Lugo accepts

Tamika Lugo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tamika Lugo

Tamika is a great counselor!! She tells you what you need to hear not what you want to hear, which is what I needed. She helped me on so many occasions and I’m so thankful she is a HUGE part of my recovery. I am where I am now because she helped me get here. I will always have a special place in my heart for her.
Evelynn Rojo – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tamika Lugo?
Very professional. Tamika made me feel comfortable with opening up and talking about anything when otherwise I would have been very shut off and distant.She helped me strive to do better and encouraged me on my journey. She always gave me suggested directions whenever I needed it but still let me find my own way so I could learn to be confident within myself. I love her as a counselor. I was blessed to have her. Made my road to recovery that much better.
Amanda – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tamika Lugo?

How was your experience with Tamika Lugo?