Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Tamera Pace, NP
Tamera Pace, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Nashville, TN.

TriStar Medical Group Centennial Primary Group

330 23rd Ave N Ste 150

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Tamera Pace

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Tamera Pace does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Tamera Pace is unavailable at this time.

Tamera Pace has no awards or honors listed.

Tamera Pace has no media or publications listed.

Tamera Pace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tamera Pace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tamera Pace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Tamera Pace to family and friends
Tamera Pace's Performance
in Hendersonville, TN |
I could not be more satisfied with a doctor than I am with Tamera. She takes the time to answer all my questions. She keeps up with all the results of my tests. She makes each visit a pleasant experience. I never dread going to the doctor. And I trust her knowledge. I consider her a friend.
in Nashville, TN |
I was seen promptly and given full attention of all medical personnel.
in Clarksville, TN |
Tamera Pace did an outstanding job. She saw me on time, was very professional, and ministered proper treatment for the virus. I never felt like I was just a number, or being rushed in and out, but the most important patient she had. If your looking for a health care provider, Tamera Pace is marked by excellence.
in ClarksvilleCltn |
I have already told many people aboutTamara, and have a few friends going to her. She is very efficient, knowledgeable, kind,and takes her time with each and every patient. I feel very confident in trusting Tamera with my well being.
in Nashville, TN |
Tamera is friendly, professional and most importantly, very good. I highly recommend her.
in Fairview, TN |
Tamera Pace, NP is the most efficient, compassionate and caring PCP I have ever had. I have multiple medical issues and she is so engaged in my care plan with multiple specialist She genuinely cares when her patients are sick, in pain and hurt. I am not sure I would have survived the last 3 years with the multiple diagnosis I have received if it wasn't for Tamera. She is amazing and I have referred several people to her. Primarily the most important people in my life, my family.
in Brentwood, TN |
Tamara is a kind, knowledgeable professional with an excellent bedside manner. Her vast experience in medicine and people skills combine to make the patient and family at ease. Tamara encourages working together to find the best course of action for the patient. I wholeheartedly recommend Tamara Pace and this practice for anyone needing compassionate and professional health care.
in Hermitage, TN |
Tamera Pace has been my doctor for 6 yrs. You couldn't ask for a more kind and caring individual she's helped me through many health some serious situations. One of my family!!
Clarksville, TN |
I would highly recommend Tamera Pace NP. I have been her patient for several years and have been very pleased with my care. She is both compassionate & competent.
Madison, TN |
I have been going to Tamera Pace, about 2 yrs..Everyone is so nice to me and Tamera keeps a check on my health, really better than any other Dr I've been too. I appreciate her very much......
Hermitage, TN |
I never write reviews...ever, but I feel compelled to tell the world just how awesome this office is. First of all Tamera is an angel. She is compassionate, empathetic and just an all around beautiful person. The medical assistants, Nicole and Donna, are absolutely phenomenal! Everyone went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about this practice. I would highly recommend Tamera to anyone.
in TN |
Tamera Pace is an excellent, caring, and knowledgeable Nurse Practitioner. She takes the time to listen to you. She helps you to understand your medical problem(s) and what needs to happen next in your treatment. She doesn't give up on you! Appreciate her dearly!!
in Hendersonville, TN |
I have been a patient of Tamera's for over 20 years. She is down to earth, warm and compassionate, always ready with a smile and a great sense of humor. She listens and partners with me to take care of my health. She has been there throughout my adulthood and has seen me through some significant health and life decisions with a positive influence. I am so glad I decided to give her a try those many years ago, because she continues to be a blessing!
Clarksville, TN |
Excellent provider. Would highly recommend.
Clarksville, TN |
She is one of the best Nurse Practitioners in middle Tennessee. It's an honor to be one of her patients. She provides excellent care.
in Nashville, TN |
Something has changed substantially with Tamera in the last year or so. Used to be she was very in tune with patient details, on top of all issues, and didn't let anything fall through the cracks. On every visit in the last 6 months or so, she has seemed stressed, tense, and focused elsewhere. I don't know if the office is under more stress, if she is having personal problems, or something else. But whatever the cause, she has been distant and in some cases, outright disrespectful. Very sad
We are very sorry to hear about this experience. Patient satisfaction is important to us at Centennial Primary Care, so we will make every effort to address any concerns. These comments have been shared with our Practice Manager Laura. If you would like to speak with someone about your experience, please call Practice Manager at 615-342-6800.
Have you seen Tamera Pace, NP?

Visit Tamera Pace