Takashi Yamamoto, MSOM

Takashi Yamamoto, MSOM

Chinese Herbal Medicine  ·
Takashi Yamamoto, MSOM is a chinese herbal medicine specialist in Salem, OR. He specializes in chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture.Read his story

1765 State St

Salem, OR 97301

• Allstate
  • Providence Health Plans
  • State Farm
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Takashi Yamamoto

Takashi Yamamoto's bio

This content was provided by Takashi Yamamoto "I am very old school. I just follow my two mentors. One is who taught me in pulse diagnosis and herbal medicine. And the other one is who taught me in very unique but very original and old form of Acupuncture. I keep following them and studying as long as the tradition lives, and I will start passing on to the next future generations once it became my turn to do so."

This content was provided by Takashi Yamamoto "My goal is to help as many patients as I can. Hopefully, patients are open for full scale of care that we provide. All patients receive customized treatment in either or both with Acupuncture and Chinese herbal therapy. We also provide Tuina(Asian-Bodywork therapy). I do my best to make all patients comfortable and understand the Chinese medicine in general. And most of all I try to show the effects of each treatments. I enjoy seeing a patient gets better and graduate smiling!"

• Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Acupuncture

Takashi Yamamoto does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Academy Of Oriental Medicine At Austin, Msom
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Takashi Yamamoto has no awards or honors listed.

Takashi Yamamoto has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Takashi Yamamoto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Takashi Yamamoto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Takashi Yamamoto's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Takashi Yamamoto to family and friends
Are you Takashi Yamamoto?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Pain Medicine