Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP

Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 36

Syed Abbas-Rodriguez

BROWARD GENERAL HOSPITAL

200 NW 7th Ave Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311

Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP is an obstetrics & gynecologic nurse practitioner in Ft Lauderdale, FL. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecologic nursing (nurse practitioner) and midwifery.

Syed Abbas-Rodriguez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Syed Abbas-Rodriguez treats your condition or procedure

Syed Abbas-Rodriguez's conditions and procedures:

• Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Women's Health And Wellness Management

• Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Midwifery

Syed Abbas-Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Syed Abbas-Rodriguez

Syed Abbas-Rodriguez?
Syed Abbas-Rodriguez's Performance
What People Say About Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
Syed followed me through my entire pregnancy with my final child, Weston. She was absolutely the best NP, hands down. I was extremely lucky to have her while she was still with a practice in the Tampa Bay Area. She followed all of my wishes to a T and helped me make my birth plan. We are done having children now, but if anyone were to ask me about a midwife referral, Syed would be my first and only choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Syed is beyond amazing! She went above and beyond for me during all 3 pregnancies. She puts in added care and concern and honestly makes you feel so comfortable from beginning to end. I’m forever grateful for all she has done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
An excellent person and professional, she was my nurse when I was giving birth ti my first child and she made it sn incredible experience! To this day my husband an I talk abou Syed as if she was family! Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Syed is beyond amazing! She really goes above & beyond & takes her job to another level. I arrived to the hospital in an emergency. She made me feel safe & regards of what was going on she made me feel like I was in the right hands. With my second delivery I was super anxious since my first time was an emergency & she was there once more outdoing her self making me feel safe. 6 years later she still keeps in touch. I love how she works and I would totally recommend her to my friends & family !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Syed is amazing, I have no words to express my love towards her. I had a beautiful delivery after Cesarean section. I still can't believe it. It was miraculous. I'm really grateful to you. She is a great midwife and I definitely recommend her to my friends and families. The Pregnancy and delivery experience is something which is vitally important to women, so be sure to choose someone who is capable and caring. I highly recommend Syed as a great midwife. You'll be in good hands with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
I highly recommend Syed to my family and friends. She is passionate in what she does. Takes her time to explain any question you may have. She is a very knowledgeable, friendly and sweet midwife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Syed was awesome during my entire pregnancy. She explained my care on a clear and easy to understand basis. Syed is friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and a great health care provider. Every interaction we had put me at easy as a "mature age" mother to be. I highly recommend Syed for your care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
I am a mother of 5 kids. I’ve had my share of nurses. However with my last child I was blessed with meeting Syed. She is more than a nurse. She is a human being first and being 41 and having a child I definitely needed that. It was one on one attention. She didn’t think any of my complaints were too small although I know she must have heard it all already. I will forever be grateful to her and If I had to do it again (Not) lol I would go wherever she was at to deliver my child. Love u girl. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
I was lucky to have my two babies with Sayed they are 14 months a part !Very helpful friendly and really cares about her patients she’s awesome! we became friends after my first baby !
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Syed was absolutely wonderful! She always took her time with explaining things to me and always listened. She has wonderful bedside manners and genuinely cares about her patients. I was heartbroken when she relocated because I know she is one of a kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Where do I begin?! Syed was amazing from the second she walked in. It’s hard to put into words to describe the amount of nerves we had going into hospital to deliver our first born. We didn’t know what to expect. We had so many things going through our minds. Syed provided the care and peace of mind we needed througout the entire process.She will forever be special to us and forever hold a place in our hearts. Thank you for the amazing care you provided and for being passionate with what you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
So amazing! I would recommend her for anyone in need of a midwife. She delivered my son (my first pregnancy) so naturally I had a lot of questions and concerns as I didn’t know what to expect. She was so wonderful with helping me feel comfortable, explaining everything I needed to know and answering all of my 101 questions. Truly the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Very knowledgeable provider who is passionate about the care of her patients. Great communication skills . Level of professionalism is amazing . She offers quality care for her patients while making you feel at ease , would definitely would recommend .
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
She was amazing! So friendly and approachable. I felt very comfortable with her and she was very helpful and insightful. Although she didn't do get to delivery my baby, she was able to successfully strip my membranes that helped me go into labor! She truly is a wonderful midwife and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Syed is amazing to say the least! A provider that is knowledgeable, compassionate and you can see the passion she has and that she loves what she does. She is also bilingual and has great bedside manners which is key!!! The world needs more midwives like Syed. I’m so happy with her care and skills. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?
Syed is the best mid wife anyone can have. I was all alone in miami with my husband when i delivered my baby boy and she made it so easy and she was even emotionally supportive and caring. She knew excactly what to do on a personal and professional level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Syed Abbas-Rodriguez, ARNP?

How was your experience with Syed Abbas-Rodriguez?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Syed Abbas-Rodriguez treats patients.

Bethesda Hospital East