Suzanne Tully

Midwifery •  Female

Suzanne Tully
116 8th St Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

Suzanne Tully is a midwife in Steamboat Springs, CO. She specializes in midwifery.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Suzanne Tully accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Suzanne Tully treats your condition or procedure

Suzanne Tully's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Suzanne Tully

4.0

Suzanne Tully?
Suzanne Tully's Performance
What People Say About Suzanne Tully
I had a beautiful birth experience with Suzanne. She is well informed and practices safety above all else. Some previous comments contradict the great experience I had with her. She was professional and knowledgeable. At no point did I feel that she was a threat to myself or my child. She is also contains over 30 years of birth experience, not a "lay midwife" as someone previously (falsely) claimed. You would be lucky for her to attend your birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Suzanne Tully?
I was so blessed to have Suzanne attending my second birth. If it weren't for her we would not have gotten the outcome I desired. She was extremely experienced and knowledgeable and this contributed to the amazing experience. I learned so much from her along the way. Her skills and expertise in Mya massage are phenomenal and she was even helpful during my postpartum time, coming for home visits and showing me how to take better care of myself through the healing process. I can't express enough how important this was and it is so underestimated in our culture. She reminds you to heal and take time to "be in the cave" as she says and gives you permission to step back from the chaos and really be present with your new baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Suzanne Tully?
Suzanne is a knowledgeable midwife with a over 30 years of experience. She has a great reputation and I felt she took great care of my son & I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Suzanne Tully?
Suzanne Tully provided me with the most personal, professional and profound care imaginable. She shepherded myself and partner through our first birth with so much compassion and professionalism, it was a no brainer to turn to her for our second birth. Thanks for serving this community, Suzanne!
×Post a ResponseAre you Suzanne Tully?
I was fortunate to have Suzanne as our midwife for 2 of our children’s births. She gave space, comfort, knowledge, and support in just the right times throughout my pregnancy. Having experience in a hospital setting, I can assure no one will give a mother gifts such as regular abdominal massages, 90+ minutes of her time during maternity appts, or a humble approach to being present at a birth. When each of my children were born, she didn’t announce their gender. She let me unwrap the towel or pull them from the water to see for myself. This subtle gift may mean nothing to some, but was one of my most cherished memories. She also approached birth in a traditional, ancient honoring way that I’ve never found or met with another midwife - and I’ve met quite a few over the years having worked in childbirth communities. While we each have different needs and wants in our birth experiences, I feel honored and blessed to have had Suzanne in mine more than once...??
×Post a ResponseAre you Suzanne Tully?
Endangers lives of mothers and newborns without remorse or regard. She should not be able to practice. Please ask around or to speak to previous patients before moving forward with her. You are risking your life with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Suzanne Tully?
Please note she is not a medical professional but a lay midwife. She is known to delay treatment(hospital) if needed for both infant and mother
×Post a ResponseAre you Suzanne Tully?

How was your experience with Suzanne Tully?

• Midwifery