Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Suzanne Plowman, PHD
Dr. Suzanne Plowman, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Lehi, UT.

3300 Running Creek Way Bldg E

Lehi, UT 84043

Learn about Dr. Plowman

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Plowman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Plowman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Plowman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Plowman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Plowman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Plowman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Plowman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Plowman to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Plowman's Performance
Draper, UT |
Wife and I were considering divorce but Dr. Plowman helped us view our relationship differently and communicate better so now we're doing well.
New York City, NY |
Dr. Plowman was so helpful to assist me and my daughter while she was receiving treatment in a residential treatment facility. Dr. Plowman helped us navigate difficult school situations, divorced parents living out-of-state, and emotional concerns that seemed to overwhelm my daughter frequently. Karen was not stabilized with her medications and seemed to cycle between okay moods to suicidal, but she learned and practiced strategies and tools with Dr. Plowman that have really made a difference.
Crookston, MN |
My daughter saw Dr Plowman twice. Dr Plowman got the details wrong every time she repeated what my daughter had told her. She refuses to submit claim codes to our insurance so we can't get reimbursed. We have tried many time and the ins co has offered to call her. "I'm too busy" she says.
in Taylorsville, UT |
I worked with Suzanne Plowman to complete a difficult student evaluation. Being the mother of a young man who is mentally ill, and as a special education teacher, I've come to appreciate those whose expertise and heart are excellent vs. those people who get the job done (maybe) and not much more. Suzanne is an amazing clinician who is able to appreciate the realities of today and embrace the possibilities of tomorrow. I highly recommend her to anyone who values excellence, integrity & heart!
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Worked really well with my wife and I and with our children. We felt so much better after meeting with Dr. Plowman for a few months.
in Saratoga Springs |
Extremely helpful with child and parenting issues.
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Plowman, PHD?
Are you Dr. Plowman?