Suzanne Coote, LCSW

Suzanne Coote, LCSW

Social Work  ·
Female
Suzanne Coote, LCSW is a social worker in Savannah, GA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.Read her story

127 Abercorn St Ste 301B

Savannah, GA 31401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Suzanne Coote

Suzanne Coote's bio

This content was provided by Suzanne Coote "I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and received my master's of social work degree with honors at The Ohio State University College of Social Work. I have been in the field of social work and therapy since 1991. Throughout my career, I have worked with victims of various traumatic events, including domestic violence, sexual assault, and childhood abuse. I have also spent years working in the fields of home health and hospice, as well as providing support and psychotherapy to homeless individuals and those suffering from HIV/AIDS. My diverse work experiences have allowed me to counsel individuals struggling with such issues as addiction, depression, anxiety, grief, and adjust to unexpected life events. Despite my knowledge of various therapeutic techniques, I believe in using an approach that best fits the client and honors the resilience of an individual's spirit, mind, and body. During my free time, I enjoy life at the beach, traveling with my husband, playing with our 2 dogs, and designing leather handbags. I am also a member of the National Association of Social Workers, as well as the Savannah Association of Social Workers."

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Suzanne Coote does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Harm
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Workplace Depression

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Suzanne Coote is unavailable at this time.

Suzanne Coote has no awards or honors listed.

Suzanne Coote has no media or publications listed.

Suzanne Coote does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Suzanne Coote and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Suzanne Coote's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Suzanne Coote

Suzanne Coote?
Suzanne Coote's Performance

How was your experience with Suzanne Coote?