Dr. Suzanne Anthony, PHD

Dr. Suzanne Anthony, PHD

Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Suzanne Anthony, PHD is a psychologist in Ewa Beach, HI and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from University Of California At Santa Barbara-Ph.D. Ccsp Program in 2000 and specializes in psychology.Read her story

91-1001 Kaimalie St Ste 201B

Ewa Beach, HI 96706

• Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)

Learn about Dr. Anthony

Dr. Anthony's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Anthony "I grew up in Southern California and attended the University of California, Santa Barbara for undergraduate and graduate studies. I earned a Ph.D. in psychology and was licensed as a psychologist in California. I moved to Oahu in 2002 to work for a university and obtained my license to practice psychology in Hawaii. In 2007, I left the university to focus on my private practice full-time. I enjoy serving the Ewa Beach community and its surrounding areas."

This content was provided by Dr. Anthony "I am a licensed psychologist and have been providing therapy to adults and teens in Hawaii for almost a decade. With my warm and compassionate style, I work to create a safe and non-judgmental environment for you to explore, understand and find solutions to life's challenges. I treat a variety of disorders, to include: life transitions; divorce; grief; stress; depression; anxiety; and trauma. While I have training in cognitive-behavioral, humanistic and interpersonal theory, I do not see therapy as "one-size fits all." My goal is to get to know each individual I see and determine what approach and skills will work best for them and the challenges that they are facing.I know that finding the right therapist can take time. I am happy to schedule a session with you so that you can meet me, discover my style and determine if I am the right fit for you."

• Psychology

Dr. Anthony does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• University Of California At Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of California At Santa Barbara-Ph.D. Ccsp Program
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Va Martinez/Ucdavis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Ph.D Fromuniversity Of California At Santa Barbara Ccsp Program
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Anthony has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anthony has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anthony does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anthony and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anthony's Reviews

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Started seeing Dr. Anthony 5 years ago... she is amazing. She is trustworthy, kind, caring, and professional. She runs things all by herself, so no need to worry about anyone finding out about your confidential information. I highly recommend her, and have referred friends to her.
Haleiwa, HI |
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Anthony. I trust her. She is a very smart, caring woman, an expert at her profession.

Are you Dr. Anthony?

Visit Dr. Anthony

Dr. Anthony accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychology